38 | Happy times.

A chapter before we say goodbye to the last day of this year. I was planning on updating one but kinda forgot because of the tomorrow preparation. I accidentally opened wattpad and saw a comment of my reader, a reminder of what I planned but forgot.

So thank you very much Frankamau for not only reminding me of my work but also for reading my story and always waiting patiently for the update. I know I am not as frequent as before, so for that sorry to everyone.

Last but not least....happy new year in advance to everyone who is reading this chapter and to those future readers. I love you all. Hope this chapter brings you a little joy. :)

"How did you know this place?" I ask, changing the topic

"How did you know this place?" I ask, changing the topic. He looks at me before looking back to the lake.

"I don't think so you will like my answer." he replies, making me curious more than before.

"Tell me."

"I was fighting in the place we usually do, and somehow the cops showed up. I don't know who called them so we ran off and I ended up here, finding the dead end ahead. They were behind me and I was trapped but the creepers that cover the door, almost. I saw something shiny there and found the door-without thinking I opened it and found this place."

"Wow it's just like tangled when Fylnn was running from that palace horse and found the hidden path behind the creepers which lead to Rapunzel." I chuckle, meanwhile Liam looks at me like I am not right in my head.

Don't insult that movie. I warn him with my eyes.

"Yeah and he got more trouble going that way while I got relaxation and peace." he rolls his eyes. Oh, so he watched that film.

"You like Disney?" I excitedly ask, raising one eyebrow.

"No." his voice holds no truth.

"You're lying."

"No, I am not."

"Admit it. You watch Disney movies."

"I am not going to admit something that I don't want to."

"Admit it." I pressured him more.

"Rose stop it and change the topic." he firmly says and I huff back on the bench.

"So tell me more about you?" he adds.

Many minutes pass and I don't say anything. Liam turns around to look at me but I still hold the blank expression, staring at the trees instead of looking at him.

"Fine I do watch Disney movies well I used to." he grunts. I grin at him and he quickly adds. "But I don't like them."

"Liar." I scowl.