51 | Getting late.

The sun streaming through the windows, illuminating the whole room with it's rays isn't actually my reason to be awake

The sun streaming through the windows, illuminating the whole room with it's rays isn't actually my reason to be awake. It's actually the curly headed boy that is sleeping with me. If I had known that this gone night would turn out to be like a rollercoaster. I would have never agreed for the ride. 

Even, you lie to yourself. At this hour my subconscious is awake too and stating facts. Well she isn't wrong and I blame my words because of the position I am with Liam. Right now my feeling is like a rollercoaster, up and down, down and up. He is sleeping soundlessly I guess through the whole night he was like this, his hands are around me, around my waist. His face is on my neck, especially his lips that touch my skin every time he takes a deep breath, that's when my ride goes up. Means my heart literally goes up and down simultaneously with his breathing. His hairs tickle my cheeks. I had to bite back my own scream. In this rollercoaster I can't even do that. 

I look down at him. His half body on top of me. I roll my lips inside my mouth when I see his lips slightly open, his hairs tickling my jaw. I may not have slept well because of our position but still I can't complain about it, seeing him like this around me is more important than my sleep. It's not like I was awake the whole night. I got four hours of sleep but after that it was impossible because my eyes were begging me to see him while he was asleep. So I did. It was actually pretty funny. At first he was laying flat on his stomach, turning to the other side. After a second he turned to face me, a frown on his face but when his hands found me he took his position on my neck. I felt him smiling lightly before he went to sleep and I felt myself explode right there because he never once loosen his grip from my waist and I like it. It tells how much he needs me. 

My eyes snap to the present when I feel him, snuggling into my hairs then crawling back to my neck. He inhales heavily before sighing. His arms loosen a bit around me and I watch how he takes it lower until it rests right on my hips. I suck in a large breath, my eyes widening. I shift nervously, my heart beating loudly in my chest. I gently put my hands on his and try to pull it away. He groans loudly in the process, his hot breath sending shivers through my whole body. His grip tightens on my hips and I close my eyes to keep myself from screaming.

“So you're planning on running again.” out of nowhere he says in his husky voice, taking me by surprise at how good he sounds and that he is awake. 

“Goo-good morning.” I say in my dude like voice that comes out often during morning. I sound like a man high on weeds. 

“Hmm.” he mumbles something else but I didn't quite hear it because I was drowning in the feeling of his lips, leaving kisses on my neck. I close my eyes shut as he breathes there and nibbles on my earlobe. He instantly stops himself and I open my eyes to see him looming on me. His arm supporting his head as he looks at me, his curls falling on his eyes, covering them as he stares at me. 

“Good morning.” He smiles, his dimples popping out. Oh god not this early morning. I barely start and he is already making it difficult for me to get out of this bed, getting ready for college. Also why there isn't morning breath? I mean I have a sensitive nose and still I am not smelling any, just a slight but it is tolerable. I wouldn't be this close if he had bad breath but what about me? I surely do have running ten foot apart type morning breath. How am I going to answer him now?