47 | Attraction.

I don't knoww howw to start this but THANKYOUUUUUUU SOOO MUCHHH GUYSSS for trying out my story. I have been away from wattpad since I last published a chapter and today I came back to upload another one. I see over 1k views. LIKE I ACTUALLY CROSSED 1K, I WASN'T STUCK AT THAT....I CROSSED IT. Can you believe it.?

Well of course you do since you all are the reason I get the opportunity to see “k” after digits. I am sooo sooo happpy guyss like soo over the mooon that I couldn't even describe it properly neither I can thank you in the way you readers deserve.

But I hope this chapter do some justice in that area. It's one of my favorite chapter which I was so eager to share it with you and now that I am about too. I can't control my excitement. This was one awaiting chapter [yes I am referring to people who messaged me ;)] Your request is about to full fill, reading this and do full fill mine by commenting and voting on my story. Through continuing reading it and support me, always. :)

Here you go...

“When will you be free?” He asks once we arrive outside the cafe

“When will you be free?” He asks once we arrive outside the cafe. I wasn't paying attention to whatever he said since his— I have been with many girls —statement.

Many girls. He has been with many girls or could have been with some. I know he isn't a person who likes to settle with one girl. I got that vibe from him when I started spending time with him during the whole tutor thing. Half of the time he was late because of the girls. 

The girls he used to hook up with. I don't want to argue over that with my inner voice because it isn't a lie. I have seen various hickeys on his neck, the amount of time I caught him making out with a girl whether it's at a party or college. The numerous flirting at the back of the class. I have seen all of them and now it's affecting me. It's affecting me badly that I want to just—

“I don't know.” I reply to him before my eyes start to well up. I open the gate, in a hurry to get out of his car but he stops me. 

“I will be here at 6. I want to take you somewhere after work.” I absentmindedly nod my head and jump out of the car. I head straight to my counter and wear the apron. I put my bag on the floor, under the table. One by one customers chime in for their orders and I busied myself. 

I can't remember. Besides, I have been with many girls. It's not like I remember each and every girl's names.

Each and every girl's name? What does he mean by that? That there are hundreds of girls listed on his who I slept with Journal? How could a person not remember a name? I remember names whether I talk only a few words with the person. Like I  remember the customer who ordered a cappuccino only a few minutes back. He told me it and I remember it— his name is Frank. See that's easy. Then why isn't it easy for him? How many girls come and go in his life that he can't even remember their names?