52 | Embarrassing Day.

“WHAT did you say? How far do you go with him?”

“Gosh Drake my answer will remain the same even if you ask every one second.”

“How far did you go with him?” He has the audacity to repeat and I give him an exasperated sigh before answering. 

“Drake last time. Okay last time. I didn't do anything with him. Apart from a kiss.” I get it he was shocked seeing us like that but now he is annoying me. I mean it happened fifteen minutes ago, and even though I recovered from my shock, he is still stuck there. 

“But the way you kissed well, especially him and the way you responded was telling me you have long gone done the deeds.” He says and my jaw drops at his words. A blush appears on my cheeks and I hide my face behind the coffee mug. 

“No, we haven't done anything. It's only been four days since he kissed me first. Do you really think I would do anything this fast?”

“I never thought you as kissing anyone this fast type girl considering how shy you become about this stuffs. So sue me for thinking extra.” he rolls his eyes and I sip my coffee which is now turning slightly cold. 

“Well I didn't kiss him. He basically stole it first and then—”

“WHAT?” he shouts, his eyes going wide.

“He stole it? Means he forced himself on you? I knew it. I fucking knew it. He would be that type of a guy. That asshole I am going to kick his ass for forcing himself on you. That's basically r—”

“Oh my god Drake. Shut up. Don't say anything.” I groan and smack my head mentally before correcting myself. 

“I meant to say he caught me off guard. I wasn't prepared….I mean I want to kiss him too.” I shyly add. 

Drake opens his mouth and closes it like a gaping fish. He seems slightly shocked and confused, making me feel more uncomfortable. “Wow....well I don't know what to say. Except you kiss him? Like seriously you wanted to kiss him?” He scrunches his nose in disgust and I narrow my eyes at him. 

“What do you mean by that? What's wrong with him? I like him. Are you mocking him in that department? Doubting him in his skills? Drake you don't know how he kissed me. I literally felt sparks, butterflies, goosebumps everything when he kissed me. You know all the stuffs I read in novels or see in movies. He has done a major in that. I feel thousands times better whenever he kisses me.” I gush dreamily. Moments of our make out in my room, on my desk flashes in my mind, making me blush. 

“You know what I will do. Get a time machine then video record the present Anna's talks and expression then I will travel back in the past to show it to your past self. I am sure she will be vomiting the second after seeing it.” Drake bursts out in laughter, his drink spilling out from his mug.