94 | Game.

Songs for the chapter :

All I need by Radiohead

Electric by Alina Baraz (Ft. Khalid)

“Do you study in NYU?” Mia asks

“Do you study in NYU?” Mia asks. I sit beside her and to my right is Liam. Nina couldn't stop glaring at me the minute I arrived and I shift uncomfortably when she passes a crude remark which obviously I know is for me.

“Yes. Do you also?” I ask.

“Yeah. Which major?”

“Chemistry.”

“Geez science. I am doing in economics.” she says.

“Oh so are you with Liam?” I ask and shift a little more. The jeans I am wearing is too tight for me to sit cross leg and I have a fear that my top might hike up and flaunt my back.

She shakes her head. “I wish but no, I am one year ahead.” I nod and look around us before asking her.

“Do everyone here is in college?”

She laughs.

“No. Matt and Rory isn't.”

“They're older than us?”

“More like bunch of failures. Matt got kicked out of college doing drugs and now he is taking some online classes and Rory dropped a year to focus on her saloon business she started with couple of her friends.” she informs. I was taken back by the statement of Matt and look over to him. Among all the boys here, he has a very soft and innocent face. Man, looks can be deceiving.

“Okay so let's play something.” Rory announces.

“What you have in mind?” Ryder asks.

“I am bored out of truth and dare so that's a no, no.” Nina huffs.

“Well that was before Liam and Evanna arrived. I am sure now things won't be as boring as before.” Ethan says. I feel like there's more to his sentence.

“No. I am not in a mood for that fucking game.” Liam sneers. He looks slightly ticked off.

“Why? Afraid your secrets would starts to come out?” Ethan smirks. Liam body stiffens and Ethan catches my eyes looking at them.

“He is one secretive person among us. Don't you think so Evanna?” he asks me. I don't know what to answer so I just shrug. I am not sure exactly how many secrets Liam revealed in front of them but judging by how his jaw is clenching, I am assuming none of them knows about him like the way I do.

“How about never have I ever?” Sid suggests. Everybody cheers in agreement and soon a tray full of cups and beer bottle in side arrange in the middle of group. Rory passes everyone their cups and when she does to me. I shake my head but before I could voice my words Liam speaks.