78 | Manwhore.

The car comes to a halt and I lean forward despite the belt around my chest

The car comes to a halt and I lean forward despite the belt around my chest. I look towards Liam confusingly. He just stops before going in the parking lot.

“What happened? Why we stop?” I ask.

“You have to go from here. I just remember I forget something in my apartment.” he says looking at front. I nod not asking what and jump out from his car. I smile at him once he steers backwards before turning the car. I walk ahead reaching to the garden when I suddenly hide behind the tree, seeing Selena walking hastily from my opposite direction.

My heart thuds inside my chest at the possibility of her seeing me getting out from Liam's car. I don't even know if she is coming from inside or was she already in the garden. I peek out from my hiding spot seeing a determined look in her eyes as she suddenly stops and looks at her phone. A frown etches on her mouth, eyebrows furrowing. She looks up and I immediately recede. My heart in my throat. I look ahead of myself when I see Jason not too far away...on his phone heading towards my side. Oh crap.

A moment pass when I don't sense Selena coming at my side—cautiously I look and see her approaching the court. Her dress sways in the wind when in heels she walks like a queen, she obviously is. I can't help but notice she looks pretty. The mere second of looking away from Jason have him disappeared when I look back. My eyes without doubt, shift towards where Selena went and I see Jason back going inside the court too. Before I can think my legs take the command and involuntary I go behind them. The shouting of people is first that fill my ears. Various athletic and non athletic people are huddled for different sports, basketball, volleyball, swimming, badminton or going to gym attached.

Pushing myself in the room filled with sweats and shouting, my eyes try to find the two specific blonde, with the way Selena dressed it was enough to let her stand out among these people and Jason height—those two are nowhere to be seen. I consider asking about it from anyone but refrain. I walk more into the big auditorium/ court in search of them but to no avail I find nothing. A person shouts something about the parking lot when I suddenly remember this auditorium and parking garage is side by side. I quickly walk to the back door which leads to the garage when my phone blares. Seeing Alan's number I put a halt on my plan.

We decided yesterday to start our work now considering the exhibition is next month. I almost forget the reason why I came to college in noon is because of him and arts. I glance last time at the door before picking the call and telling Alan I am on my way. I leave Jason and Selena behind knowing they sure be in the garage or may be long ago leave from the campus to get more privacy.

The jog to art class was one painful one, my burning legs mocking the lack of stamina and the exercise I have. Sure I wasn't any fitness freak but back in school I was pretty good in shape and definitely not get tardy in a minute. Nowadays a second of walk felt like I run a marathon. I could run in the heat of adrenaline but after I stop I realised how painful jammed muscles can be. I arrive to art room and entered seeing the commotion going on in different seats. I spot Alan at the window side and quickly made my way there.