15 | Partners.

The moment we enter the apartment Amy as expected bombarded me with questions about the sudden shift of my mood

The moment we enter the apartment Amy as expected bombarded me with questions about the sudden shift of my mood. I really want to tell her but something holds me back. I don't want to upset her. I know her; she will blame herself as to why she left me alone even though it was me who leave them at first place.

Also apart from my humiliation the other thing that changed my mood was Liam's words. Those were something I really have no idea how to tell her without any embarrassment. Unlike him I do get embarrassed talking about stuffs like that especially the way he said and what he said—I won't be able to recite them in front of Amy.

So I remained quiet and lied.

I made a lie that something happened in the cafe and it stresses me out. Knowing about my job problem she didn't say anything except to offer her help if she could. I politely declined it and went straight to bedroom. I couldn't sleep that night just turning and hugging my pillow remembering what nasty thing they all said about me.

Their voice just didn't leave so I turn on some music but that didn't help either. Their words were more affecting me than song lyrics. What I was hoping is that they didn't make any video about it. I know drama like this, people enjoy and record it for fun to show around but actually they don't even care about the victim feelings.

I am afraid if anyone made any video of it and will show it around the campus. I already made a fool of myself by going in my casual clothes now I don't want to satisfy other students in the college.

I listen some more music and after what felt like two-three hours. I slept.

Next morning I drag my feet to the bathroom to do all the morning routine and quickly wear my jeans and flannel shirt. When I glance at the mirror I can't help but a tear run down my face.

Was it that big of an issue to dress like this at a party?

They don't even know in what circumstances I came there. Straight from my work. I barely got any time to rest properly from my shift let alone change into new set of clothes. I push that thought away and quickly towel dry my hairs but they are so wet. I don't want to use dryer in fact I don't even know where it is. I decide to go in loose hairs but later on tie it.

Look at those hairs they do surely look like a mop. Guess it's her walking mop, whenever she feels like she can sweep with it.

Two in one. She dresses like a sweeper and have her hairs as a mop.

She came prepared for this Alexa go on and let her do the cleaning after party.

Last night incident play in mind and I bite my lips hard on remembering how they made comments on my hairs and then everyone started laughing. I look at my reflection and suddenly feel so low. I refuse to let them open so I tie my hairs in a low ponytail. I grab my bag and put my books in it and go outside before shuffling my feet into my yellow Converse. Amy was already ready so we left the apartment together before drinking coffee, my mind swirling with same thing.