21 | Strawberry Shortcake.

This is like the longest chapter so far. I hope you guys don't mind because when I wrote it I swear I couldn't stop. Also I hope you couldn't stop reading it either and the next chapter, chapter ahead and so on... Basically my whole book. Lol.

“You seem distant lately what happened?” Amy asks and I rub my eyes, yawning in the process

You seem distant lately what happened?” Amy asks and I rub my eyes, yawning in the process.

“Nothing.” I mumble and feel her eyeing me carefully but I try my hardest to look normal. I know this will not last much longer if she keeps looking at me like they do in movies when they have to get answers out from a criminal.

“Hey.” someone bump my shoulder, and I stagger a little. On turning, I see Julia with a wide smile. Savior.

“Yo.” we high five.

“What happened you look happy?” I ask her in which she smiles more. Weird.

“You know my roommate, Amara?” I nod my head. I never quiet  met her properly just a hi, hello when we go their dorm but according to what Julia tells us she is very sweet. She moved in her dorm a few months ago.

“So this morning her brother came outside the dorm, I was leaving for college and I saw them. Well him, his brother and OH- MY- GOD he was so hot.” ahhh the reason behind her big smile. “He even smiled at me, and I was totally checking him out. I was getting late but Amara was going to introduce me but stupid college.” she huffs and looks angry and annoyed, both.

“There there, I am sure he will come again. He is her brother if he is caring loving type he will come to meet her like usually brothers do. Then you can have a chance for meet and greet.” I wink at her and again that smile appears on her face.

As we are walking, Julia was occasionally sighing and telling us micro-tiny things about him. I am sure she couldn't notice that much on a first meeting. Heck yeah, she told us she was coming out from bathroom with a towel, wiping her face off. She used the towel as a disguise for her furtively glances at that unknown Adonis, according to her.

We arrive our college, and Selena is running late. She told us not to wait for her, so I make my way to chemistry whilst my other friends don't have any class for fifteen minutes. I don't see Drake when I enter the classroom which adds to my anxiety. I need him today and he's not here. Quickly taking my usual seat I decide to call him.

Beep.

Beep.

I groan and pull my hairs where is he? 

“Missing me tomato.” I hear someone says and I punch him.

“Jerk, why weren't you picking my calls?” I narrow my eyes at Drake.

“Because I was on my way. Why so stressed?” He asks and takes his seat beside me.

“I'm not stressed I thought you aren't coming, usually you came first.” I point.