Part 13- The cheat😓

Please VOTE,
Comment and Follow
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Months after our first kiss, Nathan and I have grown closer. It was almost like his rejection gave me more reasons to love him.

Each moment we spent together was exciting and with Nathan, I knew what love was like.

I was sure he wasn't forging his feelings. I felt it and it felt so real. There was nothing to doubt anymore. I was falling deeply for Nathan each day.

We went on multiple dates and eventually decided to give our relationship a name.

Yeah, I got myself a boyfriend.💃

"Now what's on your mind?" He asked as he reached for his drink.

I was brought back to reality.

I smiled at him "Nothing really"

"I wouldn't believe that, you know"

"I was just thinking about how far we've come" I said as I took my eyes away from the coming waitress and looked at him.

"How far have we come?" He smiled.

"Now you want to put me on the spot ,not so?" I faked a suspicious look.

He laughed and looked away.

"Yeah, we've come so far already and I think we should take it to the next level" he smirked.

My eyes were widened and fixed on him.

Is this it, is he going to propose already?

I couldn't help my imaginations as I started playing a proposal scene in my head.

I was uneasy and excited at the same time. I looked at him and he didn't blink either.

His hands were searching for something.

"What do you say?" He asked when he saw me smile.

I had smiled in my head and I didn't know it had come out physically.

"About what?"

"Taking us to the next level" he said as he brought out his phone.

Really?, He wasn't even searching for a ring.
Amara be calming down small.

I exhaled forcefully in disappointment and his attention was drawn to me. He raised a brow, an indication that he needed an answer.

I tried to smile again as I turned my dish uninterestedly.
"Well, it depends on what the next level is"

He smiled at me and went quiet.

I had to give that answer, I mean I didn't want to sound so desperate. Questions like this shouldn't be answered directly, so I thought.

"Anyways, has anything changed at work since you resumed?" He asked changing the topic.

Really? I was expecting him to come out plain with what our next level would be and instead, he's changed the topic. Guys could be insensitive a times.