Part 15 -John Casper

Please vote
Follow and
comment🙏🙏🙏🙏

  "What are you doing here?" I asked almost raising my voice as I opened the door to his muscular figure.

"Chill Amara, don't tell me I'm getting on your nerves already" he smirked as he walked in.

"Nma isn't here, so I don't seem to see what you want" I said as I banged the door angrily.

I walked hurriedly to his front trying to block him from moving further into the room.

He just smiled  head down as he put his hand in his pocket.

He looked at me "oh really, she isn't here yet? She told me she would be here though."

He said looking around like that was his first time in my house.

"Now, you know she isn't , you can leave?" I said stressing the 'leave'

"I choose to wait for her , and at such speak to you too" he said walking past me to the sitting room. He turned on the television and sat down.

"What an egocentric fool he is?" I thought to myself.

"I don't see anything we have to talk about" I said turning off the TV and starring at him.

I was trying to remind him that he was in my house.

"Why not sit down?" He said calmly as he gestured to the couch.

I rolled my eyes at his suggestion.

As expected, he laughed as he relaxed more into the couch.

"So tell me, what exactly did you see?"

I frowned, confused as well
" And what makes you think I know what you are talking about?"

"Oh pretty Amara, don't play those cards with me" he smiled.

"I heard you saw me kiss a woman"

"Passionately too" he said making the quote symbol with his fingers.

My heart skipped, I wasn't scared per say but I was shocked.

"Nma told him?" I asked myself.

"Oh yes she did" he said sitting up.

I realized I had said that aloud.

I couldn't believe she did, how unwise of her. But what was I expecting from telling her though?

"You know amara, you were tiny bit close to causing chaos with that move" he said as he stood up.

I was quiet.

"Yes , you were so close. But believe me when I say I would always come first before you in Nma's life" he said walking in circles around me.

Sadly, I couldn't say anything to that truth.

"She loves me and I do love her too. A lot at that"