CHAPTER 6

[An inspired art I did long ago. Had to hide my original sign:)]

There remained silence in the room with Ezra and Duncan at the right side of the door in Blake's home. The whole Jensen family sat on the couch having frowns on their face. The guests are long gone witnessing the erotic display by the two alphas. The atmosphere in the room was merely above uncomfortable and awkward. The packs have to decide "what's next?", but the alphas........

Easton and Blake sat right next to each other with their knees touching. Hands overlapped in a certain way and sitting too close to be comfortable. Too close. Though they and both of their wolves didn't like the idea of having each other as their mates, even after the kiss. The mating bound played the superior card. Nuh-uh.

"Stay right where you are and close" were like the instructions. They felt the urge of touching each other in any sort of way and regardless of the place.

"So..." it was Christopher who decided to break the awkward silence. "What you plan to do now?" The words made Easton look above their almost connecting hands.

"What would my mate want to do?" Blake heard Easton's voice for the first time and if he said he didn't feel his pants tightening then he would be a sour liar. He watched as each word dropped from his mate's chunky lips. His mind pleaded with him to take them into his again.

No...no... This has to be the mate bond. I am not gay. I am not gay.

"Hey..?" Easton was glad that his mate was checking him out but the crowd needed an answer.

"Yeah.." Blake absentmindedly answered still staring at the juicy treats. 

"Blake?" This time it was his father who called him and in a high-pitched voice which made Easton growl and almost jump upon the former alpha. Blake pulled Easton back by his elbows making the sparks erupt again.

"It's okay..." he answered with a smile. "Yes, father?"

"What do you guys plan now? You both are the alphas of two big packs in California and now you both are the mates. What now?"

"What did Easton say?" The way Easton's name rolled out of Blake's tongue made it harder for the alpha to compose himself.

"It would be great if you guys could leave us alone for some time so we could talk" he was straight with his words and on point. Duncan nodded his head and stepped out with Ezra. Christopher and Juan followed.

Brianna walked to her younger brother and stroked his head with a smile. She knew there was this kind of possibility but she never thought of it being another alpha male.

Once, everyone stepped out and the doors were closed. Easton closed the inch distance between them with his lips. The kiss was unexpectedly expected. Blake didn't back out even when his mind was shouting of him "not" being gay.

The kiss was slow and sensual with no hurry like the first one. Their lips claimed each others' with undeniable passion but then again, no rush. Directions of their heads changed with Easton's hand on Blake's waist while Blake's were around the other one's neck. No animality was involved but only desire.

Desire to claim what was theirs. Desire to map their territory. Desire to mark their mate.

After a good long kiss and the agreement that they could stand being away from each other now, they let go of each other.

"Listen, I am not gay," Blake says standing up from his sitting position with red cheeks and very red lips. Easton now spread his arms on the head of the couch and was relaxed.

"Neither am I" the tone in Easton's voice was back to the alpha's one. There wasn't a bit of softness in it. Blake blankly blinked at the alpha's changed behavior.