SIDE STORY-4

"No!"

"But Blake-"

"No! I said no, Easton. One syllable, two letters, and ONE WORD. NO!" the older alpha rolls his eyes at the childish behavior of his mate.

He knew basic English?

SHUT UP, AZIEL!

The couple yelled at the older alpha wolf.

"Come now, baby. It's just a blood sample" he fights.

"Then you give yours" the younger alpha replies with puffed cheeks.

His tantrums are giving me headaches.

"SHUT UP, AZIEL!" Blake yells through the mind link.

"I will make sure it doesn't hurt, trust me," the older alpha says with a passion in his eyes. Blake looked into those orbs and internally screamed that at himself because he was about to agree to what his mate just said.

He can't deny those magical eyes.

-------------------

The pack doctor stood with his hands folded and a very annoyed face. He tapped his foot on the ground waiting for his alphas to behave like humans again. But, the chances of that were close to zero. He dropped his hands, settling the syringe on the desk.

"Alpha, I need to-" the doctor tried to speak in.

"YOU SHUT UP!!!" Blake yelled at the doctor, with his aura overflowing. The doctor being a human, none of that "alpha-ness" affected him. He rolled his eyes and got on the chair and left the alphas to decide when they want to act the mighty again.

Colby was a normal guy who happened to be grown in the nearest to the pack environment. He had been with the wolves ever since his parents passed and Christopher took him in.

"It won't hurt, Blake!" Easton tried to make his mate understand. He tried to be as calm as possible, though his nerves were exploding inside ever since when he came across the word, "pregnancy".

"HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?!?" He threw his mate's hands off his shoulders. He had his legs bent and close to his chest while he sat on the chair. "THAT SHARP THING WILL ENTER MY BODY AND IT WON'T HURT?!?"

Colby rolled his eyes yet again, trying to believe that this duo was the same who supposedly fought with a dangerous rogue outside the borders. It was impossible to believe what he heard. It was either they did and they weren't the same as these childish ones in front of him now.

Or they never did.

"It won't, baby. I promise" the older alpha tried to convince.

Now, this was getting personal.

The doctor thought. He shuffled uncomfortably, the tension in the room rising. Easton guarded his mate against the doctor while he palmed his cheek lovingly. "I am here, right?" he consoled the boy.

The older alpha signaled Colby to walk forward. The doctor understood what he was said to do. The older alpha moved closer to his mate who tenderly leaned into the older one's touch.

"Wanna get some ice cream on our way back home?" Easton asks with his seductive aura flowing like magic. Blake has been awestruck by his mate ever since the day he held him.

The younger alpha never in his life would have thought that he would watch his big and bulky mate act that sexy. It was like he had unlocked something in himself that was head over heels for that sensual side of Easton.