CHAPTER 34(PART TWO)

VERY MATURE CONTENT (2)

"I want you to fuck me, daddy"

"Now!"

Blake said biting his lower lip seductively while his eyes glowed that blue. The bold move made Easton lose all his consciousness. He was drunk on this drug called Blake Jensen and he didn't even want therapy out of it. Even when the effect of it could be killing.

With his hands planted on the soft ass, he slapped tight making it jiggle. "Fuck!" Blake swore, burying his face in the crook of his mate's neck.

"I won't go easy on you, baby"

"I don't even want you to" the alpha smirked, rubbing his nose against the sharp jawline of his mate. "You better give it hard" he continued, biting harshly on the earlobe. Easton groaned turning their positions swiftly. Now Blake was on his back again as the alpha towered him for a split second. Easton got on his foot as he walked to the kitchen right across from them. Taking a small glass from the shelf, he opened the freezer and then took out the ice tray to pluck out few ice cubes.

He jingled the glass while walking towards his bare mate. Blake eyed the glass and the tall sexy alpha who was walking around the house with no clothes on. Stopping at the foot of the bed, Easton takes the remote from the side table and press a button to close all the window including the blinds of the house. It was much darker now with no sun coming in and not even a hole to peek in. He sets the ice beside the floor bed after increasing the air conditioner temperature heating off the air, the right amount, not too high. He maps Blake from top to bottom, admiring the boy's pale body all red due to the increased heat.

"What are you doing?" the miserable one asks. The dark atmosphere, the temperature, and the ice were giving him thoughts of backing away from his words of telling Easton to go hard on him. This looked dangerous.

And hot.

"Shut up, Kai"

Easton got on his knees leaning towards Blake's legs which were guarding his naked body.

He is cute to shy away now after all this time.

Aziel commented which Easton couldn't deny, Blake had many sides to him unrevealing one new every single day. Like he was the same person going bold and demanding rough sex just a minute ago. "I like this side of you too". Putting his hands on both of the knees of the man, Easton opens the legs wide.

"What-?" Blake with red cheeks looked at his mate. This was too much for his body, he felt embarrassed.

"You wanted to go hard on you, hm?" Easton smiles, which was amusingly reaching his eyes. He ran a hand over Blake's crimson face and liked the way it felt hot. He then moved to his mate's swollen lips that were so plump and red. He pinched the lower lip bringing out a moan from his little love. He further moved down to the chest and held the palm against the heart of the younger alpha and was it beating hard.

Blake shivered at all the instances wherever Easton touched him. It felt hot and unbearable. He wanted his mate to touch him already and very properly. "E-Easton-" he tried talking but the man was touching in a seductive and teasing way, which he had to agree, felt very good.

"Hm?" the alpha acted innocent and unknowing, extending his hand to the right he grabbed the glass and took out the ice cube. He held it between his teeth and hovered the desperate alpha. The ice was melting and as the older alpha was leaning right above Blake, the drops were falling on the alpha's lips. Little-by-little.

Blake's lips hitched wanting to gulp the water and take the ice from his mate's lips. It was hot. But, Easton didn't want to. He brought the ice close enough to share it but then took it back. Blake raised his head chasing the lips, wanting a bite desperately but then couldn't. He fell back with a needy voice. The ice melted away as Easton gulped the water.