SIDE STORY-6

One hour ago

"What do you guys think of going to honeymoon, huh?" Blake nudges his best friend who just rolls his eyes at his alpha.

The friends were seated near the food court of the big reception place. A huge venue was booked for people to enjoy the night of the couple's wedding.

Lavish decorations were made with everything shimmering and very close to Ezra's taste. The bar was opened at the right corner of the hall, while the left had food. Easton was making sure whether everything was perfect at his brother's post-wedding dinner or not.  While Blake sipped juice with Ezra at the snacks section.

"You see this" Ezra points at his small belly and shakes his head. "There is a "no-sex" rule for more half a month, do you think my precious husband will fuck me?" he sassed.

The young alpha was a lot hornier than he ever was, which definitely showed his frustration. Though the couple went on and on for any chance he had, these days keeping Ezra in his sanity was hard. Not to miss, the one-month "no-sex" rule did not help much rather worsen their plans.

"Damn! Must be hard. Easton and I can barely not do it" Blake said with very much pride.

"Must be nice..." Ezra was now not even near to the one he was when he first met Blake. Their dynamics have changed big-time which was always because of Duncan's influence on the young alpha. Now all Blake and Ezra do is complain about their mates whenever they meet. From how much of an asshole is Easton to how stupid is Duncan. From the oldest alpha who wouldn't let Blake sleep properly to how Duncan is so careful with all his actions, he drew few limits for the couple's sexual activities and they were staying there.

"What you guys talking about?" Duncan pokes his head in, his hands going to his husband's waist with a toast in his hands. 

"Like how you are going to sleep on the floor today" Frustrated Ezra glares at the beta who just took an unintentional jab. Ezra takes the drink from his mate's hand and puts it away. 

Blake bursts into laughter but covers it up with a cough. He now knew why Easton loved teasing Duncan. The lost boy puppy look on the beta's face was just.... wow.  

"You aren't drinking!" the young alpha says strictly, glaring at the poor beta.

"Of course, I am not!" he eyes the drink which was intended to go down his throat but now set on the counter, all alone. "I-I brought it for Blake!" he points at their alpha.

"Me?" the alpha raises his brow. "No way! I am not drunk, Easton will lock me up in the house if I get drunk. Nope"

Though the younger alpha made up a drinking plan with his mate way before the drama began. He did not get the right time to get it done.

Soon after the fight, Samael was admitted to the hospital. Blake was broken from within, and then Ezra's pregnancy brought chaos.

However, Blake thanked the Goddess when the young warlock opened his eyes after a whole month. He covered quick enough and then insisted on going to the "Supernatural" academy in Latin America.

Though the younger alpha was skeptical about the wish, he agreed to ut because Brianna was there to take care of their younger brother. Also, because Samael had yet a lot to learn.

"One glass will not harm you, Blake" Ezra pushed the alpha.

"No way! I am not going anywhere to that glass"

"Oh come on! I thought you were braver than this" Duncan teased. "The taste is not even bitter," Ezra turns back to eye his mate. "-the p-people around the counter were talking about it" he covers it up.