CHAPTER 39 (2)

VERY MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

"Mmmmmmmnh" a long and loud moan ringed through the older alpha's ears. And that only made him go faster. The younger one's hips shook as he pushed back on the thick member penetrating him. His insides felt tingling which made his breath rasps but they weren't much heard as his face was buried down in the pillow with his back standing in the air.

The pillow covers were wet from his pleasure tears and also from his open mouth that was gaping for the crisp air that flood through the open window. But, he Easton stop? No.

The couple was in their room now, on their very own bed. Easton carried Blake holding him by his thighs with the older alpha's dick still inside of the younger alpha. He made sure to take is his sweet time at the stairs teasing his mate little by little, hearing his longing moans, even though all his body asked was to slam inside of Blake mercilessly.

Once inside the room, the younger alpha was continued to be devoured. And now, Blake had his hands folded on the back while Easton held them. The older alpha bent forward, resulting in sliding a bit more deep causing Blake to curse in a muffled voice.

Once near to the alpha's back, he kisses the sweaty back of his mate causing goosebumps on Blake's body. The gesture was so gentle that it caused butterflies in the wolf's tummy but that fact didn't stay for a second when Easton resumed his pace in the back. "Fu-" the other two-letter were again unheard.

Easton heard the half-word and smirked to himself. "What did you say?" he made his thrusts soft and slow quite opposite to what his mate liked. "Hm?" he whispered next to Blake's red ears.

"Mmnh" he moaned again into the pillow.

"I can't hear you, Blake" he talked into the sensitive ear. "Oh?" he mocked looking at how his mate's head was buried in a clump of pillows and he also knew he was the one who pushed his head there. He bit his lips looking at his sexy mate's obedient behavior, it gave his alpha side a boost of pride.

He freed the younger alpha's hands and Blake slumped completely on the bed. Easton then slipped his fingers in the thick and shiny hair of the younger alpha which was almost black but also brown. He massaged the scalp with love that calmed the younger boy.

When Easton saw his mate all relaxed he all of a sudden pulled the alpha back by clutching onto the hair. "FUCK!!!!!!" Blake screamed as Easton slammed him into the bed right then.

"Now I hear you" Easton smiled loosening the grip of his mate's hair, Blake rested his head on the older alpha's shoulder, and the older alpha supported him by the waist as both of them stood on their knees. "How beautiful" he rasped kissing his mate on the wet cheeks.

Blake turned his head to the side to find his mate watching his reactions with loving eyes mere inches away from his face. He smiled, moans not stopping just like the jabs, he then slid his hand at the back of Easton's head and grabbed a handful of his brown hair, which came like a shock to the older alpha. He pulled Easton closer and stared straight into his brown eyes which halted the older alpha's thrusts.

He then put his tongue out and licked his mate's lips gaining a deep growl from Easton. He tightened his hold on the younger alpha's waist and pressed him back on his body which sent him more in. "You brought this onto you" he growled with his eyes shifting colors back and forth.

"Bring it on, Daddy" he winked and that was the last thing he remembered. Easton resumed his paced penetrations, which seemed to be very long, deep, and fast. He did not let the alpha breathe calmly as he slammed into him. "OH, M-Y GOD-DESS!!"

Stars were dancing in front of Blake's eyes. He never felt pleasure like this before. Sure their mating was "wow" but this was an entirely different level. His head was dropped backward on his mate while his mouth gaped open letting out silent moans.