SIDE STORY- 7 Final

AN (SWEET) UNEXPECTED ENCOUNTER.

It was dark outside, the windows and the curtains were open in the older alpha's room as the cool breeze flew in giving chills to the man who had warm blood flowing through his veins.

He had his blue shirt on, with the first three of its buttons open. Sitting on the edge of his bed, he had his elbows settled on his knees, his hands covering his mouth.

His brown eyes danced on the floor, his sweaty fingers were now wrestling each other. He kept tapping his left foot on the ground, breathing in and out heavily. He then bites his lower lip and sighs out loud again leaving the plump flesh. 

"That's a very creative time and posture to do yoga" the older alpha's eyes snap to find Tib standing at the door. Never once in his whole life did Easton feel so relieved upon looking at his pervert of a best friend. The tension leaves his body, as a nervous smile breaks through his lips.

"Oh...." Tib realizes the situation with a quick scan and turns on his feet, trying to run away from his possessed friend 'cause Easton does not smile like that, at least not at him! If he is smiling then the last thing the half-vampire wants is, to be there. He stops in his tracks when the alpha yells his name.

"Tib!"

"Bad timing" he grits his teeth and unwittingly turns to face the alpha.

Tiberius raises his brow wrapping his head around that his arrogant ass of a friend can even smile at him. It was kinda sweet but a lot more... "Gross!! Stop smiling at me like that" the half-vampire shivers with distaste.

Not paying any attention to Tib's words, Easton got on his feet with a huge grin. "You are finally here!" he says with a face that showed how relieved he was to see the older man. 

"Well, you could say that" the vampire rush hesitantly, this was a very sweet welcome. Don't get him wrong, he loved sweets but this "sweetness" was drawing him to his immortal diabetic death. "Why do you look like shit though?" he makes a face.

[A/N: Easton's smile = Shit. TIB SAID THAT! DO NOT GLARE AT ME, EASTY!  Oops- *Usain Bolt charge run*]

"I do?" Easton consciously looks at the mirror right to him. He looked perplexed and happy at the same time. The perfectionist's hair was a mess, his shirt was tucked on the right and not the other side, his eyes had big bags under them. 

"No. You look worse" he nods and sits down on his chair, throwing his right leg over his left.  "They say a couple starts looking like each other after some time, I can already see that..." he comments upon how Easton looked like Blake now.

The older alpha kind of knew what his friend was talking about. He did look like Blake when they first met. It's been so long since then, he thought.

The vampire was gone getting "things" done right away when the war cool down. It's been six months since that happened, three months since Ezra's and Duncan's wedding, and three whole months since the alphas announced that they are willing to vow their togetherness in human terms.

"Well, it's my wedding tomorrow!" he tenses up again, slumping on the bed.

"No shit, Sherlocks! Which is why I am here" Tib says plainly. "Speak" he urges. Easton gets back into the position he was sitting in earlier, his elbows on his knees while he started shaking the left leg again. 

"And I don't know this feeling I have... where I want to make him mine for ever but also I am scared that will I be able to keep him that happy" he starts.

"I mean I-I don't know how to say this but he is just so perfect, so-.... so precious... I am afraid I will ruin him and his life" he licks his lips panicking and rushing through the words.