CHAPTER 54

***TRIGGER WARNING DEATH AND VIOLENCE INVOLVED***

Having a werewolf be in its full form increases its power by three times. But, the rogue knew that Blake wouldn't let Kai out anytime soon, he needed to bring the wolf out at any cost, and he did what he was good at.

Bait.

There were a series of events that he noticed keenly. He was aware of Samael's change of behavior right when he let Blake go the first time. He knew that the boy had felt something for his brother that would land Christian in problems down the lane.

Yet he kept his mouth shut, observing the change of attitude which he knew will lead him here. He suspected the plan of Blake becoming the bait and what he did was just take inspiration from his loving nephews.

"SAMAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!" The scream breaks down the courage of any person standing before in the room and the growl that followed after was painful and hard, it shook the walls of the delusional house.

It was the growl of an angered and raged alpha wolf.

It was the first time ever Blake has called his twin by his entire name. Or was it Kai?

---------------------

"That was Kai!" the scream alerted the pack outside, the wolf stood upon the dead body of one of the rogues, with his mouth snarling and blood dripping teeth. Aziel felt uneasy with Kai's exposure and there was a painful burn through their bond. He shook his stained fur and got on one of the high rocks. "The troops?"

"Ready, alpha" Zander answered from the west where he was bundling the dead in the form of his big grey wolf.

"The gates?"

"Secured, alpha" Arion replied swiftly. The pack was spread out in each corner of the woods, focused and gripped. The weapons that were sharpened helped the members bring down the fierce rogues.

"Buckle up, we are going in" the alpha ordered and all the betas did was nod. The pack had almost cleared up the forest that was filled with rogues without any noise, thanks to the half-warlock. The team of warlocks was yet not here but they may be needed soon. Level one of the house had only rogues and no other supernaturals.

Once the sight of the pack was away, Easton back hit the bark of a tree, back to his human form, his legs giving away.

"Easton!" Tib neared the alpha. Breathing of the alpha was coming in short, his face was all sweaty and he had panic written on his face. "What's wrong?" his close friend enquired once he got on the ground from his seat.

"Kai is out there, Tib. Something is very off. I have signals of him being very triggered but there is also pain flowing through the bond" he explained. The tough alpha was at the mercy of his mate. He knew he had changed in these past months but he felt so helpless again. "And Samael's name... I just don't understand"

"He will be fine, he needs you right now, Easton" the half- warlock did not want to interfere with the house yet. If the rogue suspects anything, then the twins will pay the cost, not to forget Christopher and Cora.

------------------------

The growl and Blake's wild change shook everyone in the house except for Christian. He stood firm on his ground looking at the young and tough alpha of Crimson Borders, Kai Angus Jensen.

But, all did the wolf did was keep his eyes on the movement-less body of Samael. The twin had blood flowing from his spiked arms and neck, as he fell on the floor, unconscious.

All the rogue did was inject him with some poison through the spikes of the whip. Being a black warlock Samael owned more power over any other color, even over his mom's blue.