CHAPTER 48

Have you ever thought about what the world would be if you were the last person to be alive? Or what would it be if you wake up like a superstar one day? And be the center of attraction? Or receive the "he is the father of the child!!!" kind of attention?

To put it short, too much recognition. Troublesome right?

All of those with a lot of other mixed feelings have been hanging on to the twins ever since they stepped in the pack lands. Samael tried ignoring everyone and it wasn't that hard for him. But, every next poking eye sent shudders down his spine.

Wow, we are famous.

"I hate it...."

I LOVE ATTENTION!

Griffen claimed.

"Of course you do, despo"

What did you just call me?? Me? What? Hey? Don't even think of bloc-

*sigh* *blocked*

The warlock for once thought of just teleporting from the spot he was standing at or just shield himself with an invisible wall. But, that would only create a roar which was the last thing he needed.

"I always knew I looked like a feast but please don't stare at me when my mate, your alpha, is right here" Blake gushed but loudly which made the eyes avert in an instant followed by Easton's glaring eyes.

"That was cool" Tib whispers from beside Samael, and the warlock couldn't disagree. His twin was indeed interesting.

"Was it?" Blake questioned with a twinkle in his eyes. The young alpha was just an eighteen-year-old high schooler. A simple compliment with the word "cool" can melt him into mush.

"Nope!" the older alpha comments, Blake glares at his mate with squinted eyes. The older alpha smirks and closes in towards the younger one and delivers the next words. "That was fucking hot" he breathes in Blake's ear.

"Fuck!" the younger alpha barely contained a moan biting his lower lip with his teeth.

"Why God, why" Tib groans, disgusted, and walks past the hot and bothered couple. The warlock clears his throat and follows the half-vampire. Having an identical twin had its own perks and cons. 

Like the one now, Samael couldn't possibly look at the face that looks exactly like him being so desperate, hot, and lusty. 

The group finally reached the packhouse and there greeted the Knight family. Elena ran in between the legs on Easton and hugged them and the older alpha scooped her in his arms, while Ezra and Zander walked to Blake. "You good, dude?" the younger alpha's beta asked, worriedly.

"I'm good. No harm" Blake grinned at Zander and Ezra reassuring them. The trio had their own kind of bond now, the trust ran deep in this newly built relationship and so did anxiousness. After the incident with Duncan, Ezra was always on edge about the well-being of his people and that did definitely count Blake and Zander now. 

"Two Blakes in the room?!?" a voice calls from behind capturing the attention of everyone in the room. The eyes once again set on Samael. The warlock perked up at the little voice and turned towards it.

There stood Elias tapping his right leg and with folded arms with a sulky face. The young had his birthday ruined thanks to a grampy pants uncle. "Oh right!" Blake clapped his hands together. "This is Samael" he gestured towards the boy who was staring at the youngest male copy of Easton. 

"You mean Samuel?" Elias tried correcting.

"No, I mean- Samael" Blake turned towards his twin, but the warlock was in his whole world his eyes directed towards the floor, and  "Umm..... I will explain everything at dinner. Please..." the alpha's growling stomach spoke for him the next minute.