CHAPTER 42

Easton tapped his foot against the rough ground of the school. The sun was annoyingly high and bright today and the alpha was sweating buckets in that casual yet tight t-shirt and jeans. Like Tib said he was there waiting for his mate at 11:45 sharp. He didn't want to wait anymore for his gorgeous half. So be it 12, he was already there.

He stood leaning onto his black Porsche dressed all properly. He planned a simple date with his mate today. They skipped a lot of steps in between which made the alpha chuckle in amusement.

They kissed right on their first meet.

Fought right after.

Kiss.

Fight.

Kiss plus something more.

Fight.

Fight.

Almost broke up.

Mated.

Almost died.

Had their first heat.

And now what? A date?

The order was messed up and full of fights but that definitely made their relationship spicy. Easton checked his wristwatch and the minute's and hour's hands were ready to tick 12.

He made up his mind that he will behave and take him on a pleasant car ride, unlike their previous ones. "Keep your calm, Aziel"

Yeah right like I was the one who screamed at Blake for his music taste on our "first" meeting.

"It was partly you though. You see I am you and you are me"

Stop with your pathetic and dramatic dialogues. Gross!

"Ugh!" It was fifteen twelve now, few students stepped out of the school building but neither Blake nor any of his class seemed to be there.

Easton waited for more than fifteen minutes before giving up and started walking to the entrance.

The people passing stared at the hunky man that was no less than a celebrity. He stepped nearing the corridor with his boots crunching the pebbles on the way.

He looks around to find the right way to Blake's class. Or maybe he was in the cafeteria. It's been four years since he graduated from high school so there wasn't much that has changed. Of course, he knew the way to the cafe but where was his mate's class.

"Blake?" He tried calling through their mind link but that bounced back. Maybe the alpha had blocked the mind links to concentrate on school.

"Umm... Excuse me?" the boys walking beside him startle and look upwards to the alpha.

"Y-yes, alpha?" the menacing aura surrounding the man was enough to tell the students in Wolf High that this man was an alpha. Upon that of course they knew who Easton Knight was.

"Do you know in which room does Blake K- I mean, Blake Jensen have a class in?" he enquires.

"No, alpha" the pairs of boys answer politely.

"No problem, thank you" he smiles back making the boys bow in respect.  The smile came to them as a shock. The rumors were right.

Easton Knight was changing.

The older alpha strolls attracting glances with every step he takes. He peaks through the classes bending his head to find his mate. He tried finding his mate by his scent but there wasn't any near.

He takes a round of the first floor then takes the stairs towards the second floor. Exactly then the whiff of scent invades his nose. "Found you" he smiles to himself and walks following the essence.