SIDE STORY-2

Did not plan it to be but...

VERY VERY MATURE CONTENT AHEAD. BE AWARE. 

The hair of the older alpha raised with his mate's hot breath felt on his crotch. He shivered when Blake took the zipper of his pants in between his teeth. With his eyes holding the older's shaking ones, his hands planted firmly on Easton's waist, Blake pulls the zip down.

The older alpha's eyes roll back at the exotic view. He buckles up, pushing his cock into his mate's face but his waist gets slammed back to the wall with firm hands and a very deep growl.

This is turning me on.

"...... Fuck! It is"

The alpha and the wolf have their own conversation, forgetting that the man going down on him right now can clearly hear his thoughts. A smirk sits on the younger one's lips, as he wets the oozing briefs with his tongue.

He wanted his mate's brain to go numb as he drowns in the sea of pleasure. A pleasure which only he can give to him.

He nibbles the front of the briefs tasting salty from all the pre-cum and sweat. The older alpha's eyes water at the act, as he tries to stay still. Blake kisses the fabric and teases the hard-on with his teeth occasionally.

Easton had his mouth open, as gaps of breath escapes along with silent moans. This was a very aggressive side of his little mate and a very submissive side of his. Blake chuckles at the lost expression of his mate and distances himself from the teased member.

Easton's brows pull together at no action down there as he diverts his clouded eyes down to his mate who was staring at him with a raised brow. Red flushes on his cheeks as he clears his throat to avoid the embarrassment.

Blake gets on his two, changes their position in a swift motion, kicks at the back of the older alpha's knee as he falls on both his knees and folds his hands. He docks his head to the side as one corner of his lips lifts in an amusing smile.

[A/N: THIS!😘👌SMOOTH...]

Easton sits there with his eyes wide open with the sudden change that too in a second, he looks at his open pants and then at the bulge in the front of his eyes. His mouth water at the sight and he gets to the work without any hesitation.

Unbuckling the belt of the alpha, he opens the pants, pulling them down, along with the boxers, without any wavering. A thick member stands straight in front, all slicked and wet.

Easton licks his lips and extends his wet muscle to take the thick member in. As the tip reaches the man's tongue, a salty taste rush through his mouth, strong with the smell. He swirls his tongue over the cut of the member and then licks his way down to the balls.

The view from above was indeed very satisfying which clearly explained Easton's expressions from earlier. The younger alpha guided his hands to the locks of his mate and kept playing with them to distract himself from cumming right away.

It was not like the first time Easton had gone down on him but Blake felt very in control today than ever before. And he kinda liked and disliked it at the same time. He wanted to be the one who would wither under the older alpha but he also liked this side.

And now, he indeed is enjoying this dominant side of his.

One of his hands reaches the round balls and tug at them while his mouth worked all over the dick. He takes in half of the dick, his jaw hurting from all the width. Bobbing his head, he relaxes his gag reflex and manages to take in the member until the back of his throat.

He, yet, chokes on it, his eyes water instantly and he pulls away. The play with the hair stops then, as the younger alpha holds firmly on either side of his mate's and slams his dick right down his mate's throat. Easton's eyes roll back at the sudden attack yet he lets his mate abuse his mouth.