CHAPTER 21

🎶I think that someone is trying to kill me
Infecting my blood and destroying my mind
No man of the flesh could ever stop me
The fight for this fish is a fight to the death

White whale, holy grail 

White whale, holy grail🎶

The song, "Blood and thunder" played in the background loudly as the young alpha made some breakfast for his mate in the pack kitchen. The usual workers of the kitchen were taken aback when the alpha first showed up. And when the alpha offered to cook and asked them to vacant the kitchen, they were terrified for life. Everyone in the Blackwoods knew that Blake had a wonderful ability to artistically burn water, and so the words were carried to the Blood moon. They just prayed for the safety of their house before it turns to ashes just like the suite did.

"Holy grail!!!" the alpha yelled above the song making "something", which according to him would be the best dish Easton ever had. The older was sleeping after so much work and Blake couldn't possibly wake his mate, instead, he planned to surprise him with a bed-breakfast.

Plating the thing he made, Blake took hold of the tray and walked towards the room that was allotted for them until they shift to Blake's alpha suite for few days. The younger alpha pushed the door with his bum and made sure it didn't hit the wall by stopping it with the foot, walking into the room he placed the tray on the coffee table. The room was big, not as big as the suite bedroom but still big. The bed was King size which made it a bit uncomfortable for two huge men to sleep in.

But when the sun rose, Blake was as usual in Easton's arms leaving more than half of the bed empty. 

Easton was properly sleeping on his side, the duvet covering only his lower half, with one of his hands was behind his head while the other at his bare chest. The body was on display making the heat rise in the room. Blake stood staring at the man, his pants feeling a bit uncomfortable.

"Why the hell are you acting like a horn dog, Kai?"

I have no idea about it. All I know is that I want to pounce Aziel, like right now!

"No, you don't"

Yes, I do.

"Shut up, Kai" with that, Blake blocked Kai away but the words were literally singing songs in his head. He too did want to jump Easton. Kiss him, hold him, and just do whatever as long there was touch involved. But, he wasn't like this before. It kind of scared him. Maybe, his wolf was showing the alpha instincts. And he wasn't able to deny it.

"I know you were only after my body," Easton said dramatically, sitting up and holding the blanket to the chest, covering himself. "Oh my goddess, someone please save me" he acted holding back his snickers watching a dumb-struck expression on Blake. "Oh my goddess"

"Eww, Easton," Blake said disgustingly, throwing the nearest thing he found at the alpha, which happens to be the cushion from the chair. Easton caught the cushion and laughter followed from both of them.  "I see, you have refreshed already," Blake says carrying the breakfast with a lid on it.

"Oh, I am being served. I like it" Easton commented sitting back for the food. "What did you get?" he asked making Blake glance at him.

"I did not get it. I made it" he corrected, smiling.

Oh goddess, no.

"O-h, Really? wow," Easton tried his best to sound excited. Of course, he was happy that Blake was been thoughtful but he also did hear the stories of Blake's exceptional cooking which made him think of life twice. "What did you make?"