CHAPTER 9

Easton wanted to hit his head really hard against a wall but then again, it wouldn't stop the scene unfolding before him. He, at that moment, knew that nothing would be worse than being stuck between two lovers.

"Wait a minute, Blake isn't my lover"

Oh yeah, dumbass 'cause he's our mate!

"Ugh!"

"Oh, let me do the introductions" Emma spoke in her sweet chummy voice. Blake had his hands stiffly folded to his chest and stood with his hip out. "I'm Emma McCarthy, Easton's girlfriend" she finished with scooping her arm into Easton's. Easton cursed the moment he asked the woman a favor. He wished he could rewind the time when Emma offered him help three years ago.

"Oh?" was all Blake can say as he glared at the connected arms. Blake was well aware of his own adventures of sleeping around. And it was obvious that Easton would have also been in relationships looking at how attractive he is. But, to actually witness it now, it kinda hurt.

Easton hit the palm of his hand to the forehead.

"Ow, why are you hitting yourself, babe?" Emma removed the hand and interlocked their fingers to which Easton rolled his eyes.

"You aren't my girlfriend, Emma. More like you were?" Easton tried to make her understand that she didn't have to do it now. Easton smiled apologetically towards Blake who was still glaring his way.

"Oh? Oh! So I didn't have to pretend? Oh, sorry" she grinned unlocking the arms.

"Pretend?" Blake was indeed paying attention regardless of his wolf growling at how less the distance was between the two.

Easton sighed out loud and sat back in his chair and left everything to Emma to explain, 'cause of course, Mr. Perfect had work to do. "Uh, yeah. Actually, I always pretend to be Easton's girlfriend for his convenience. You know, this man here attracts men a lot or more like boys. You know, the "twinks". So I thought you were also one of them" she chuckled and sat on the armrest of Easton's chair.

"Excuse me?" Blake was annoyed now. Did she just call him a twink? He was growing, okay? He just turned eighteen yesterday and already has a few cramped muscles after the sudden change in his body and it was painful as fuck but then again, he was nowhere near to a "twink". And why the hell is she sitting so close to his mate?

She just smiled a little and then made herself comfortable. Easton was quietly observing everything. He muttered at Emma to get off the seat before things go wrong which she ignored. He kept looking at Blake with pleading eyes which were of no use right now.

"Emma, get down. Let me work. Em-"

Get her out. Now. I don't like her. Out. Out.

Blake's jaw was ticking in anger as he walked to the duo. He plucked on her arm and removed her from his mate's side. He sat on Easton's lap, straddling him, and took his face in his hands. He glared at Emma who was watching dumbfounded at what was happening. He turned back to Easton and kissed him hard on his lips.

Easton's eyes went wide at how bold his mate was behaving. Easton was not a big fan of PDA, but the thing happening now turned him on more than anything ever could. He pulled his mate closer by his waist and bent his head to the side to deepen the kiss. Blake's hands traveled from the face to Easton's brown locks as he gripped onto them tightly. A growl escaped Easton which made Blake put his tongue in the mate's mouth. Easton had his heart beating fast. Sure, they have kissed a couple of times before but there was no tongue involved.

This was so new. This was so fucking sexy.

His mate was sexy.

Putting all thoughts aside he continued the kiss with the same passion. With tongues lashing for domination and Easton caught off guard, Blake took over the kiss. He kissed the older alpha for a good long minute with occasional groans and moans from both the alphas. He withdrew from the kiss and pecked one last time before watching the woman, who was bewildered.