CHAPTER 31

"Finally you know everything about that witch, I'm relieved" Tib relaxes back on his chair.

"Witch? Who?" Blake questions, oblivious to who Tiberius was talking about.

"Your mom?" Easton interrupts.

"MY MOM IS A WITCH!?" Blake stands up abruptly upon listening to this news.

"There you go, here I was thinking that Blake indeed is smart" Tib says with a sigh while Easton laughs. The young alpha glares at his mate's laughing face which irked him. 

"Laughs the one who almost used his full name; middle included, and rejected me for real. Dumb-dick"

"I, Easton Ace Knight.........." he mimics making Easton groan. "If only I hadn't had cried we used to be dealing with some really good shit right now" Blake sets a point which indeed was valid. A werewolf rejection comes with a lot of rules which make you go through stuff and gives you time to imply those rules, that can make you realize your mistake. And one of those rules was "Full names". You need to address your partner with their full name, yours included, and then place the rejection statement.

This saves people from getting rejected on the first meet where you know nothing about them and refuse them just upon looks.

"Ugh, fine! You win. Thank you" Easton bends in front of his mate, joining his hands. Blake chuckles and kisses the back of Easton's head. 

"You are welcome"

-----------------------

 MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

"Mmph" a moan pass through the pair of swollen lips. Heavy breaths filled the room yet two sets of lips kept chasing each other. The man on the above sucked on the pair of lips and gained the amount of satisfaction he was looking for the whole day. "E-easton, Sir Tib is right do-wn" Blake managed with his words soon turning into another moan but the older alpha was not giving in anytime soon. 

"I don't care" Easton replied making his way down to his mate's pants, planting kisses at every place in between the lips and hips. The "act of rejection" had affected both the wolves on an extreme level. And the fact that the full moon and their so-called "heat" was in a week didn't help them keep their hands to self.

"OH, MY GODDESS!" Blake's head hit the pillow back when the older alpha took his length in his mouth. His hands shoot forward holding Easton down by his head, his fingers digging into the scalp of his mate.  A lick on his head made Blake buck his hips and bury deep inside Easton's throat, unconsciously. And the other alpha was also indeed enjoying this. His eyes rolled back in the head and water filled them when the crest of Blake's cock touched his upper palate. It felt tingly and good.

Removing his head away, Easton stared at his mate's disheveled state, he looked a hot mess. Grabbing the length in his hand, he kissed his way up to Blake's lips stopping at the pink buds. He licked at the right one, stroking the cock at a painful pace. Every lick and bite brought a stroke to the member which annoyed Blake due to the speed. He groaned at the torture and pulled Easton's head that was sucking on his left nipple. He slammed his lips to his mate's and moaned at the salty taste that invaded his tongue. 'Gross', he thought but that didn't stop him from sucking on Easton's tongue that was at the help of the younger alpha. Blake licked the inner side of his mate's mouth and pursed his lips to engulf the tender muscle. 

He pulled back, moving Easton's mouth away. He held his mate's red face in between in his hands, all squishy. "Baby, do it right" he spelled every word touching the eager alpha's lips, who was craving for more. "Hm?" Blake played the seductive card. Easton gave in that second, speeding up the movement and making Blake moan loudly. The older alpha held his mate by the back of his head and made him look into his glowing eyes while he gave Blake a handjob.