CHAPTER 24

"Mmnh" a moan was heard in the silent room. A gasp followed but a curse echoed the four walls. Silver was pushed back on the bed, while Arion claimed his lips slowly with his whole body caging the younger one. He made sure to keep it slow to live in every second their lips touched. Silver tried fighting back in the beginning but gave as soon as the touch was felt and the sparks erupted. He indeed wanted this, this touch, this feeling of being someone's need was very overwhelming to his heart. His hands, having minds of their own climbed their way up to his mate's neck. Arion's hand moved from the alpha wolf's neck down to his chest. A swift moment over his nipple made Silver shudder and open up the mouth, which he refused to. Arion dived in his tongue making sure to lick every inch of that savage mouth. His hand stayed on the chest, this time pinching the bud which earned him a hit on the back.

He smirked in the kiss but didn't let go of the petals. Making sure to roll his muscle until the very edge of the entrance, he made the alpha wolf gulped down the essence. Pulling back with a drool of string between them, he grinned towards the furious alpha who laid beet red. Silver glared at his mate and pushed him off the bed to the floor.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Silver asked with his face burning red, because of the kiss or anger was hard to decide. Arion sat on the floor with his legs folded, a stupid grin on his face, and hands in the lap.

"You told me that you need to take the "silver" out of me. Hence, the kiss" he explained without a flinch. He smiled innocently at his mate which made Silver angrier. "I can't stay in bed forever you know"

Silver's chest heaved with the force of inhaling and exhaling before he busted out. "YOU ALREADY KISSED ME FOR 24 TIMES TODAY!!" he yelled which only made the smile wider.

Arion was getting better and better with time since the day at the study. A week or so has passed with the mates sharing kisses. Both of them had their complexion changed and looked less pale now. And Arion just couldn't stop himself from kissing Silver.

"I know, right? It's fucking heaven" Arion commented with a look of bliss. "I always had a feeling that the Moon Goddess loved me more than others, this proves it. I love you too!" he shouts stupidly looking upwards at the roof.

"Oh, my goddess" Silver put his head in the hands thinking about every possible way of assassinating the ignoramus, stupid and pervy asshole. "You know what, Arion?" Silver asks with a calm voice which made Arion delighted. Maybe he was getting another kiss. Twenty-five it is.

"Yeah?" the other replied tilting his head and crawling a bit closer. 

"GET OUT!"

Or maybe not.

The beta wolf flinched at the pitch of the voice, his werewolf hearing would be the death of him. He scurried away and got up from the floor of Ezra's bedroom and walked to the open window, through which he sneaked in, at three am. He looked back at his mate with puppy eyes but the other one held "death" in his orbs.

Arion's shoulders fell as he sighed with his head down and sat on the window frame to exit the room. "Hey?" he stopped at the voice, lifting his head to witness brown orbs smiling at him instead of the silver ones. Ezra stood right in front of the beta with a huge smile. Without a warning as such, the alpha moved forward to peck on Arion's lips. "Good night," the man said which made butterflies dance in the beta's stomach.

"G-good night" he stuttered with a blush. Climbing the window off, he jumped sleekly down on the ground. He then turned to wave at his mate who was already waving a "bye". With a small smile on his face, the beta changed form and sprinted towards the packhouse.

"Thank you," Ezra said walking back to the bed after looking longing at his mate who was already gone. He laid back on the bed and let out an exhausted breath. "For letting me meet him once"