PROMOTION

Hey, guys. Keesh here. As told in the last chapter, I'll be off Wattpad for a few days. But, as also promised at the beginning of this book, I'm restarting my Patreon page👏👏. 

The updates will be for every book but I'll mainly be concentrating on this book. "An Unexpected Encounter". There are three tiers on the page which goes by:

 There are three tiers on the page which goes by:

ROSE GOLD

This tier would cost you $5 for MONTH, which indeed is a good deal. Most of the updates would be here except that of some others. 

AFTER THE KISS: EZRA AND DUNCAN will be released here in a day or two 

GOLD

This tier would cost you $9 for a MONTH. This will include all the benefits and updates from the above tier and some more which wouldn't be updated in the rose gold. 

STAY TUNED!

PLATINUM

Would cost you $20, which I know is very heavy on the pocket but this will include all the benefits above and 

JACKSON AND DEAN'S BOOK: GAY FOR YOU

NOAH AND JOLLY'S BOOK: HEY, DOCTOR

Zander and Jaxon's book will also be considered to be posted here after some discussion. 

The benefits are as huge as the price, but as of now "GOLD" is given more preference with the benefits and extra chapters. I would let you guys know when the book starts, in case you'll want to subscribe then. 

--------------------------

As a reader who does follow Patreon's works of my favorite authors, I know the satisfaction I get paying to read it. But, that doesn't mean I would take down any of the books and make you pay for it every single time. Nevertheless, as I am super broke and want some recognition for my work, this page is created.

It took me a lot of courage to write this. Idk why, it felt weird.

I hope you understand. 

Love you guys, without any aid,

Keeshwar❤❤

(P.S: The link for the page is in the bio)