CHAPTER 35

The first half is kinda creepy. Beware!

"Blake?" Easton opens his eyes with a smile in hope of seeing his beautiful mate. The mate who was completely his and no one else's. The mate that would understand him, believe in him. He raises from the white messed sheets and scans the dark and empty room. A disappointing gleam covers his face when he doesn't find the younger alpha beside him. His heart, felt so light and full of joy having to see his lover. He was delighted to see the man he held in his hands all day. "Blake? Where are you?" he calls again with a bit tensed voice when not answered to. He removes the duvet from his lower half and slides his feet in the pair of slippers that were neatly set right next to the bed. He was wearing grey sweatpants which he changed into before passing out in Blake's warm embrace. 

He walks out in the hall, the lights were still off and it was around eight in the night. He switches on the lights as he passes the corridor, the lights flicker at first nevertheless spark up. Easton manages to rub the sleep off his eyes and walk forward to take the stairs down. His footsteps halt at the third stair when his foot meets something sticky. He looks down to find red thick liquid dripping off his thumb and fingers. He screeches away from the blood as his breath runs frantically. "W-what? BLAKE!! BLAKE!!!!!!" he screams on top of his lungs as his eyes stream with tears. 

His eyes desperately search for the younger alpha as his heart tears from thinking all the odds. "BLAKE!!"  he slides down the stairs and stumbles downward missing the steps. He falls on his stomach at the end of the stairs of the new alpha suite. "Ah" he groans upon hitting his head against the wooden block. His eyes dart to the right just to scream in agony. He finds Mrs. Alpine with her eyes night black and blood-seeking out her bitten neck. "M-Mila?" he shutters hitting his back to the wall. 

"Easton" she smiles lying on the floor and eyes weeping out. "How have you been after killing us, Easton?" she keeps her sinister smiles breaking Easton with her words. "Happy?" she suggests with red liquid covering her transparent tears. 

Easton shakes frantically, holding his hand over his mouth. "I-I-"

"I what, Easton?" a voice deeper than Mila appears from the right of his ears. Easton flees away from the voice as he moves on his steps back towards the hall. 

"D-Dean" he shivers looking at Mr. Alpine and Duncan's father. What is going on?

"You look happy" Mila says coming to his right.

"You do" Dean confirms from the left.

Easton struggles to keep his eyes on the couple. "How could you be happy?"

"How could you?"

"How could you be happy after murdering my parents, alpha" Easton's eyes move to the entrance of the house where a Duncan fully drenched in blood stood with a sad look. "I trusted you"

"How-, I- Duncan- I-" Easton runs towards his best friend concerned about the blood. 

"You killed my mate too, brother" Ezra continues standing right beside Duncan in all white and tears of blood flowing down his eyes. "How could you?"

"How could you?" Mila

"How could you be happy?" Dean

"Alpha, you are happy?" Duncan

"Brother, my mate" Ezra

The words by the people around the older alpha muffle his crying on his knees. Broken. They surround Easton asking for answers. They were right how could he be happy. He killed them, he destroyed a little boy's life. How could he?