CHAPTER 41

The scent of freshly brewed coffees lingered in the entire suite. Tib insisted on making these two cups while Blake looked at the papers spread all over the place. "So, there weren't any attacks but imprints of the intruders were?" the younger alpha questions. They have been in an intriguing conversation ever since Easton left.

It's been three rounds of coffee and a lot of paperwork. The duo had pondered every situation and incident they could recall on the papers. "Correct" he settles the cups a bit away, on the higher table.

"Hmm..." Blake ponders looking at the map they roughly drew. "This is the packhouse we are at" he gestures at the heart of the pack to which the half-vampire nods. "This way is the south, and here the north"

 "This way is the south, and here the north"

[The best I could draw in 10 mins. Lmao. It's just for you guys to understand what directions are they talking about. Also, I know my handwriting sucks]

Tib nods and takes the matter further. "The south border has me and the whole warlock team along with Cassius" Blake lets the information sunk in. "The East side of the pack lands have been expanding due to the new construction of houses after the two packs got clubbed"

"Which leaves the North and West" he indicates to the side that showed long troops of thick forest.

"We were attacked from the North each time since the density of people is high on the other sides-" Tib feeds the information but gets cut off.

"Except West..." Blake trails off. Tiberius halts thinking what the alpha was gearing his wheels on.

"Are you suggesting that we can be attacked-"

"Exactly. From either of these two sides," the younger alpha completes. "Look at this Sir Tib, we are rounded by people from two major sides of the pack while the other two sides..." he circles the dense forests "...are woods. And as far as we have known Christian, he will take advantage of this"

"Hmm... As they have missed their chance to attack yesterday with your easy escape from their hideout, they will aim towards something big"

"And looking at this pattern of events they have been following, they might need time to withdraw everything planned and then attack"

"Point"

"Have you got any information about the whereabouts of their place"

"No, Blake. Even the time when I was on the search with Easton we found a house in delusion. They have someone very strong on their side"

"I might know who you are referring to. The innocent boy I met that day" Blake trails off.

His mind was flooded with the thoughts of the man he met at that broken hut. Something in him screamed that the boy was no harm.

"But alpha, why do you keep insisting that the person who injected you is innocent?" Tib questions the obvious.

Tib had his ideas about the suspicious energy but Blake was the one who confronted the "whosoever". He might have actually know who that person was.