CHAPTER 7

[Dedicated to my babe, kikax13]

The couple reached the pack in thirty minutes and to be precise, Blake didn't speak a single word throughout the journey. Reason: He was sulking.

It irritated Easton more than the time when Blake didn't shut up. Not because he missed his mate's voice but because he kept making those extremely annoying voices to let the older alpha know that he was angry and upset.

"We are here, get down" Easton managed the words and removed his seat belt.

"Hmph" Blake was immediate to make the sound and get out of the car. Easton banged his head against the steering wheel for ever asking this man to shut up. He promised himself to never repeat his "this" mistake. Never ever. He followed Blake with his waistcoat and jacket. Blake easily took hold of two of his suitcases before Duncan offered a hand.

"Thank you..?"

"Duncan Long, Lu- Alpha" Blake awkwardly nodded and started walking towards the entrance. He stopped right in front of the door and turned back to watch Easton walking towards him with his jacket in his hands. His strides were long and steady while his muscles flexed with every step. A small smile claimed his lips for no reason.

Bad, Blake. Bad.

Before even ringing the bell or knocking on the door, it flew open revealing the former alpha and luna with two other copies of Easton, one in the same male version and another in the female.

"Oh my god, he's adorable" the luna pulled Blake into her arms even before the boy got any chance to greet. "You were so young since the last time I saw you, Blake. Do you remember me?"

Dust of red sprinkled on his cheeks making him more than adorable. The Luna cooed over him while Easton watched with amusement. "I do, Luna" he bowed his head in a form of greeting to the elderly couple.

"Oh boy!" Austin(Easton's father) pat Blake's back twice to show his acceptance "How's your father? Doing good?" Austin put his arm across Blake's shoulder and started walking to the living room.

The duo conversed about topics relating to the pack, his father and Austin's friendship, and whatnot. Aurora(Easton's mother) gushed with snacks and sweets for the young alpha. Easton stood astonished at the front door and avoided the urging will to check whether he was at the right place or not.

It was supposed to be his home. He found his mate after three years. He should be treated special. What the fuck?

"You must be tired? Why don't you rest in your room? We'll talk in the morning" Aurora stroked Blake's head and pulled her mate with her before he starts a new topic with the poor kid.

"Your luggage has been retained in the room, alpha" Duncan was the one to announce before he left bowing his head. Blake replied with an overwhelming nod. This was so new to him. Being called alpha and not even by his pack. Maybe this was also going to be his pack if things worked out with Easton.

The other pack members were still dispersed here and there watching the new Luna carefully. Different expressions and feelings were sputtered in their hearts and minds but no one spoke a single word. Who would want to be on Easton Knight's wrong side by disrespecting his mate?

Blake stood from the couch to walk to his allocated room and rest. He had a very long day. A good long sleep was a must. "Excuse me?" Blake looked down, from where the voice was coming. "Are you my brother's mate?" It was Elena. An instant smile appeared on his lips as he kneeled in front of the little girl.

He looked at Easton who had his eyes fixated on Elena with a giddy smile. Mad brother love. "It seems like I am" Blake managed his words carefully putting aside his sulky mood.