CHAPTER 49

"That's the plan" Samael concludes his speech. The room now only had the alphas, betas, Derek, and Tib. The half-vampire made the old vampire just stay with the warlocks though he hated it. He did not want to trigger anything in the werewolves with Cassius tagging in for more than the required time.

Ezra was let out of the mission as he kept getting sick for the past three days. He hated not being included in such a crucial time but that Duncan had given strict warning to his mate not to. So did Easton.

The room was silent and no one made a moment, it was like everyone was sinking in the words Samael just said. "I don't trust him" Easton broke the silence directing the words towards Samael.

"Ditto" Samael boringly said before laying on the couch with his legs crossed and eyes closed.

Blake sighed at the stupid behavior of his mate and brother. He stood and headed to the spot where Samael just did and explained the plan. There was a plan drawn on the board by the boy and directions were written. "This will work," the younger alpha said while looking at the plan.

"But-" Easton tried to interrupt but the younger alpha shook his head in denial.

"Remember what I said, Easton. I have to do this"

"And I will be going with you" Easton added. "You never said I can't come"

"Did you really listen to what just Sam said?!? I am the bait"

"He just needs an alpha. What's great than two alphas"

"Don't be ridiculous, Easton"

"I am just saying what it is, Blake"

"No, you are just being childish again"

"I am being childish? You are being stupid. What is wrong with two alphas, I can protect you"

"I told you guys we should have got popcorn" Duncan whispered to Zander, Tib, and Derek making Zander chuckle which he covered with a cough. On the other hand, Derek had the same straight expressionless face. While Tib was already munching on some popcorn looking at the drama in front of him. "This man is so prepared" Duncan mumbles, stealing some from Tib's bucket.

"I can protect myself!!" the younger alpha protested.

"No doubt in that. Then just protect me because I am coming with you" Easton entirely changed the path.

"What?!?"

"Yes"

"No!"

"I said yes, Blake"

"And I said no, Mr. Knight"

"And I-"

"You can't go" this time it was not the younger alpha but his twin. He still had his eyes closed, with one hand behind his head in a very relaxed posture.

"The last thing I remember I wasn't talking to you" Easton glared and said the words with gritted teeth. No matter how much he sees Blake praising Samael and telling him that he is no harm, Easton couldn't bring himself to trust the warlock.

"Of course, you weren't. You wouldn't dare to, I know" Easton growled loudly leaping towards the relaxed boy but Blake stopped him. "I said "no" because Christian would know if anyone else apart from me and Blake cross the borders"

"Bullshit"

"He knows Christian better than anyone else in this room, Easton"

"I know he is making up shit-"

"Do you know anything about the psychopath that can be helpful?" Blake glared at his mate.

"That he is your uncle?"