CHAPTER 29

"We are riding this next" Ezra shows the map to his mate. They were in the amusement park for two hours now and Ezra was having the time of his life. All his dreams from childhood were coming true one by one.

Both of them have tried every other ride in the big, theme park but mostly it was Ezra who did it.

"No, we are not" and the funny part was that this huge beta wolf was actually a scaredy-cat.

"Yes, we are. This looks so much fun, Duncan" Ezra shows the picture.

"That looks death to me" Duncan replies which Ezra laughs at

"That looks death to me" Duncan replies which Ezra laughs at. "Don't laugh" the beta warns.

"How can I not? You are so funny" Ezra hits Duncan on the arm, playfully.

"Whatever" the beta eye rolls. He barely rode any of the rides except the children train which hardly took him in, but he was proud of it.

"Come on, Duncan"

"No"

"Fine. If you get in with me now. I will reward you with a kiss" Ezra offers. Duncan gives in his interest for the tempting offer but shakes his head declining it.

"I can have many more kisses in the future if I stay alive. So, no thanks" he refuses it firmly.

"Ugh! You are such a scaredy-cat" Ezra states.

"Don't call a wolf, a feline" the beta warns with a low growl.

"But, that's what you are, scaredy-cat" the young alpha teases with Silver laughing at the back.

"Ezra"

"Cat?" he mocks.

"Fine!" he finally gives in and follows his mate to the roller-coaster with reluctant steps.

-------------------

"Come on, Duncan" Ezra pulls on to the beta's arm to get inside the entrance of the ride. But, the beta stood with one hand down and glue clasped legs. "Dun-can" the alpha tried again pulling on his arm but he did not move an inch, instead pulled Ezra back.

"Are you going or not, sir?" the ride in charge asks.

"We are"

"We are not"

Both of them answer in unison making the man roll his eyes. "We are going" Ezra fills in immediately and glares at Duncan. "Move" he warns with squinted eyes which do scare the beta. He, with slow and forceful legs, gets on the ride.

"Hold on this, okay?" Ezra explains showing the rod-like handle in front of their seat.

"I know!" the beta replies with attitude and sulky face. Ezra laughs internally enjoying this so much.

"The ride will start in 3... 2... 1..."

*whistle*

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH"