What Happened To Ginny?

I woke up many times that night, scared that someone was in my dorm, no one was ever there but it felt like there was because of the massage I received on the mirror, "DON'T THINK YOUR SAFE FROM ME IN THERE" just thinking about it brings shivers down my spine.

It was finally morning and I woke up before Ginny did so I did what any good friend would do, I grabbed a pillow and started to hit her with it.

I am hitting her with the pillow and yelling, "get up! I am hungry let's go!" And repeating myself until she got up.

We got ready for the day and went to the common room, we saw Harry, Hermione and Ron standing by the fireplace.

"Hey, guy you ready to eat?" I asked walking towards them, "yes but first, y/n I have been up all night working on finding out how your parents are" Hermione said walking over to her bag on the couch.

"Hermione wait!" I yelled before she could reach the results in her bag, she jumped from me yelling and said "what? What's wrong?" "I don't know if I want to know just yet, I don't want people to think of me different" I said looking down at my feet, "that okay y/n I don't have to tell you if you don't want me to" she said reassuring me.

"Thanks Hermione your the best, oh and can you not tell anyone who they are" I asked, " I won't tell a sole and you have my word on that" she smiled at me and I returned on as well.

We left to common room and made are way to the great Hall for breakfast.

We were all walking down the halls telling jokes, laughing and fooling around when a group of people approach us.

"Well, well look how we have here the mudblood and the blood traders" Malfoy said while walking towards us with a big smirk on his face.

"What do you want Malfoy" Harry said giving him a death stare, "oh me, I just came to remind Reyes who she is dealing with" he said now turning his head to face me.

He looked me up and down to try and scare me but it's not working, "is that supposed to scare me because last time I checked I am not the one with a bruised nose" I said laughing and looking at his blue and purple noses.

We all started laughing at what I said and before Malfoy can say anything else I said, "let's go guys" and I pushed Draco out of the way and walked through the group of people he had with him, and my friends followed behind me.

We were walking when I heard Notts voice say, "your just going to let her leave Draco" I laughted at the comment turn to look back at then that's, when I see Draco punch Theo in the face and just walked away from them.

"Y/n that was amazing" Ginny said while placing her hand on my shoulder, "thanks but it was nothing really" I said, "you made Malfoy so mad that he punched his own friend in the face" Ron said adding on to what Ginny was saying, "guys it really was nothing, now can we go eat I am starving" I said making my way to the grate hall, "right let's go" Harry added.

We made it to the grate hall and sat down and started to eat, I looked over to the Slytherin table to see Malfoy staring at me, with evil in his eyes and smirking like always.

I turned to Harry who was sitting to the right of me and said, "do you think Malfoy ever stops smirking?" I asked while letting out a little laugh, "you know I don't think he can stop, I think it is stuck on his face like that" he said and all of us started laughing.

We where about half way through breakfast when Ginny said, "I will be back guys I have use the bathroom" "okay" we all said in unison, I laughted in my head because they now got me talking in unison.

Ginny got up and left to go to the bathroom, the rest of us were just laughing and having a good time eating and joking around.

Breakfast was now over and Ginny wasn't back form the bathroom yet that when I saw Blaise walk back in the great hall, walk over to Draco and whispered something I couldn't hear what he said but, I didn't think much of it.