The Event Part 2

I was now a Slytherin, I looked over to the Gryffindor table and everyone was giving me a sad look, I hoped that if I ever got away from Draco they will still take me back, or I will have no where else to go.

We were still standing in the stage when Draco grabbed my hand and then told the Riddle's, "it's time" they nodded and then we started to walk towards a set of stairs.

I was still in shock for what just happened, I was still trying to wrap my head around everything that just happened, like how could he be so nice and dance with me and then change my house against my will.

We walked up two flights of stairs, I looked behind me and all the other houses were following behind, and behind then were a bunch of bouncers.

I was looking at the bouncers and I did saw Theo following then, he kept his head down and kept to himself, which was good because he doesn't want to get caught.

We eventually made it to the too of the stairs and entered a door and in this room there was a huge circle table with four chairs that have each colour of the house's.

Draco pulled me in the room and sat me down in the chair next to him and the Riddle's sat beside me.

All the other houses sat in there seats and the bouncers then walked in the room and stood behind each one of the house's, and at the door and all corners of the room.

Theo stood behind the Slytherin side, and all the other bouncers filled in the empty space, this room was heavily guarded.

"Okay, now to set some rules" Cedric said, "each house stays on their own territory, and if caught on someone else's, if free game for the house to do what they see's fit" Cho said, "agreed?" Cedric asked "agreed" Draco said, and Harry nodded.

Everyone then started to talk about more boundaries, but I just zoned out and stared at the Gryffindor side Harry brought, Ginny my best friend, Ron and Hermione.

I missed then so much and now I don't even know if they hate me or not, because of the all the sudden house change.

"Okay, I think that is a decent amount of rules for boundaries" Cedric said, and everyone nodded, "okay, guys let's talk about the elephant in the room" Cho said, "what are you talking about" Draco said sounding mad, "well, you have all seen the way everyone has been looking at Reyes" Cho said.

"And what about her" Draco said sounding protective this time, "well, we all know that Harry put out a large sum of money for her" Cho continued, "and Harry we were all wondering if the deal is still the same now that she is a Slytherin" Cedric asked.

Harry then looked around the room and and looked at me and said, "the deal is still the same, no matter what she is, it is still the same", "good" Cho and Cedric said at the same time.

"Don't any of you get any ideas, she is not leaving my side" Draco said with a angry tone, "we know Malfoy, but it's not going to stop what is going to happen" Cho said, "and what is going to happen?" Draco asked still with anger in his voice.

"Just you wait" Cho said, there was then lots of mumbles in the room and I leaned over towards Draco and whispered, "Cho's plan is in her brief case", "how do you know?" Draco asked me, "see how she is holding it and everytime some one said somthing about it, she held it tighter" I told him, "okay" he said.

"So, Chang what's in the brief case?" Draco asked in a cocky tone, "what!, That is none of your business" she said sounding defensive and held her case tighter, "well, I have now come to believe that your plan to take Reyes from me is in there" Draco said and then place his hands on the table.

"Why don't you just leave her alone Malfoy!" Harry yelled, "ooh, some ones protective" Draco laughed, I then leaned back over towards Draco and whispered, "Cho and Harry have a thing for eachother", he then nodded and said, "dose Potter have a little crush" he laughed, "what!" Cho said, "that has nothing to do with this!" Harry yelled.