Meet The Old Friends

Draco took me into a room and that lights were off and all I could see were two figures standing there, then he turned on the lights I saw two tall guys standing in the back of the room.

"Reyes meet, Tom and Mattheo Riddle" Draco said.
A/n; I know they are not brothers but for the story let's just say that are and also it is young Tom Riddle not moldy voldy.

The two boys walked forward towards me and one stuck out his hand, "hey, gorgeous I am Mattheo" he said, "hi" I said and crossed my arms indicating I was not going to shake his hand.

"I am Tom" the other guys stepped forward and lowered Mattheo's hand, "why did you want to introduce me Malfoy?" I asked, "because, these men are going to be teaching you a lesson" he said.

"Yeah right" I said unimpressed, "let's get started shall we" Tom said and started walking towards the door, "sorry Reyes but we need to but a bag on your head for where we are going" Draco said and then put a bag over my head.

He then grabbed my arm and off we went we walked down many hallways until eventually I felt a cool breeze, "are we outside" I asked, "yes" Draco answered.

He then took the bag off my head and I looked around, I haven't see this area yet before, it was in the middle of the woods and an area was cleared and it had a millatary looking course.

"What are we doing here?" I asked, "you are going to run the course" he said, "and why would I do that" I said and tried to pull my arm out of his grip.

"Because I said so" he said, "is that supposed to scare me" I said, "not yet but it will" he said with a smirk, "okay, and if I don't run the course" I said, "then there will be consequences" he said.

I just rolled my eyes, "how do you know I won't just run away when you let go of me" I said, "because you won't" he said, "oh, yeah what is stoping me" I said, "the Riddle's" he said, "ha, what make you think they can take me" I said.

"Do you want to find out" he said, "let go of me, and I will have them crying to there mommy" I laughed, "alright then you asked for it" Draco said and let go of me.

I then booked it in the opposite direction that the two boys were standing, I head then start to chase after me, "I like this girl" I head one of then say.

I turned the corner to head back towards the building but, I didn't hear them split up and Mattheo was now standing infront of me, "what the hell" I said confused, "can't run from me gorgeous" he said.

He then started to approach me and once he got to me, I went to punch him but, he caught me hand, I grabbed his arm and pulled him close to me and I kneed him right in the stomach causing him to let go of my hand I then pushed him to the ground, and wrapped my legs around his torso to hold down his arms and I wrapped my arms around his neck putting him in the chock hold.

But it wasn't long until Tom got to us and he pulled me off Mattheo, "we have to bring you back Reyes" Tom said, "good luck with that" I said and started running again.

It wasn't long until the both of then caught up to me and the both tackled me to the ground, I fell to the ground laying on my stomach with the two boys on top of me.

"Get off me!" I yelled, "no, Tom get the zip ties" Mattheo told him, Tom then pulled out zit ties, Mattheo grabbed one of my hands and Tom grabbed the other, I tried to keep my arms away from them but the both of then were to strong.

They eventually got both of my hand behind my back and zip tied them together, they then got off of me and pulled my up to my feet, "see that wasn't so bad" Tom said, that's when I head butted Tom in the head and kick Mattheo in the stomach and I jumped over my own arms so my hands were infront of me and I ran.