Air Vent

"We meet again" Draco smirked with anger in his voice, "not how I wanted this to happen" I mumbled, "why you choose to run from me?" He asked, "maybe it's because you threatened me and people I care about" I answered, "please tell me your not talking about the Riddle's" Draco laughed, I didn't answer, "there's something about you Reyes bit I just can't put my finger on it" Draco said and took another step closer to me.

"You won't be putting a finger on anything Malfoy" a voice as said from behind me, "why don't you walk away Potter nothing for you to see here" Draco ordered, "I don't think I'll be doing that" Harry argued, "we don't what what happened last time to happen again now would we" Draco smirked, "theres only one thing different this time Malfoy" Harry said.

"And what's that?" Draco asked, "I'm ready for you this time" Harry said and grabbed onto my shoulders and pulled me into the common room, "Harry the Riddle's" I said, "on it" he said and Harry stepped out of the common room with Ron following behind, Harry the pushed Draco as hard as he could to give him as much space between them as possible, I couldn't see what happens to Blaise and Theo because they where on each side of the wall all I seen was Harry and Ron walking in with the Riddle's and the common room entrance closing.

"Thanks Harry" I said, "don't mention it" he said and dropped his head down to the ground, "hey, y/n I was talking to Hermione and I see now that I was being too harsh on you about your house" Harry said as he looked back up at me, "it's okay Harry I get it" I replied, "so we friends?" Harry asked, "friends" I said and gave Harry a reassuring smile which he returned.

"I would love to stay and chat but I need to go see Ginny" I said and started to walk towards her room, "how do you know where he dorm is?" Ron asked, "don't be silly Ron the rooms have names on it" I said, "oh, right" he said, thanks Merlin for me because I don't know what I would of said if the names were not on the doors.

"Come on boys" I said, "to the girls dorm?" Mattheo asked, "yes, you guys share a room with me and your okay with it so what the difference" I said and they both shrugged their shoulders and followed me inside Ginny's room.

"Hey Ginny!" I said walking in without knocking, "y/n!" She cheered and ran up to me giving me a hug, "what are you doing here and how did you get into the common room?" She asked, "I have my ways anyways, can we stay here for tonight?" I asked, "sure anything to spend more time with my bestie" Ginny agreed.

"You don't have a roommate?" Tom asked, "no, good for me" Ginny replied grabbing items for us to stay the night, "y/n you can have the bed and the boy's can sleep in the floor" Ginny said handing them blankets and pillows.

"Thanks Ginny" I said, "anytime" she smiled and then pulled me into her bathroom attached to her room and close the door, "Ginny you could of just asked to talk to me instead of dragging me in here" I said, "I know but, I need to know everything" she said, "like what?" I asked.

"Well let's start with the two boys you brought to my dorm" she said, "the Riddle's, there my roommates and we're all here because Draco Malfoy is hunting us down" I told her, "why?" She asked, "well on the train I made a bet with him that I wasn't going to be Slytherin but the hat had other plans for me" I answered, "so you thought you were going to be Gryffindor?" She asked, "yes" I answered, "well if you on the run from Malfoy how are you going to attend classes tomorrow if you don't have you stuff?" She asked.

"Well I do have a plan for that" I said, "do tell" she implied, "well I would rather only explain once and I need to tell the boys as well" I told her, "okay" she said and opened the bathroom door and when she did Tom and Mattheo tripped forward into the bathroom.

"We where listening I swear" Tom defended them, "we were just passing by" Mattheo added, "sure anyways do you two want to know how we are going to get our stuff?" I asked, "yes" the Riddle's said in unison.