Kidnapped

I told everyone I had a plan, "so do you want to hear it?" I asked, "yeah, go of it" Hermione said, "okay, I think he might try and come throw the vent again" I said, "why do you think that?" Ginny asked, "well that is the only why in because, at night all the entrances are locked and no one can get in" I told them.

"He can't get through the vent I put a lock on it remember" Hermione said, "yes, well I might have shown him what the key looks like, so now he knows what kind of lock it is" I said in disappointment, "why you show him the key?" Harry asked, "to run it in his face that he couldn't get in" I told him.

"Well, I guess he is coming throw the vent then" Harry said, "okay, so if we know that much we can predict what he will do next" Hermione said, "yes, now only one person can go throw the vent at once with out getting caught so, he will be alone" I said.

"Okay so, he will obviously have people waiting for him at the entrance of the door because, he can't carry a body back throw the vent" Hermione said, "okay so here I what I am thinking we should try" I said.

"Try, y/n we only have one shoot at it" Ginny said, "yes, I know" I said and then continued to expand my idea, "now I know this is going to sound crazy but, I think we should put a decoy person in my bed for midnight" I said, "and who would trick him into thinking they are you" Hermione asked, "well, you" I said to Hermione.

"Me!" She yelled, "yes, we are around the same height, and have many other similarities like I can you you hair into looking like mine" I told her, "y/n, this is crazy" Harry said, "but it just might work" I told them.

"He not going to leave this common room with her because, we will be hiding in Hermione's dorm, it is the closest to the entrance" I explained, "we will try and stop him from there, and that's all I got" I said.

"Well Hermione are you okay with this?" Harry asked, "yes, I trust you guys let do it" Hermione answered, "okay, let's get you ready" I said and took Hermione's hand and pulled her into my dorm.

"You are going to be fine Hermione we won't let anything happen to you" I told her, "I know, it is all just crazy" she said and sat down at the desk chair, "I know but, it could work...it will work" I reassured her.

I started to make Hermione's hair look like mine, "wow, y/n are hair looks almost the exact same" she said suprised, "told you, now when you are laying in my bed to night lay on your stomach and bury you head in the pillows only leaving her hair showing" I told her.

"Okay" she said and we walked back into the common room, "wow Hermione you hair looks just like y/n's" Ron said, "I know, crazy right" she said and touched her hair.

"Ginny you will still have to be in our dorm tonight, we don't want him getting suspicious" I said, "no, fun but okay" she said, "Harry, Ron and I will be waiting in Hermione's dorm waiting for when he brings Hermione out" I said, "and then what?" Ron asked, "well, I don't really know, but we will figure it out in the moment" I said.

We all sat down by the fire waiting for the clock to hit 12, "okay guy, time to put the plan into action" Harry said while looking at the clock, "you right it 11:50 he should be here in the next ten minutes" I said.

"Ginny looks like I am coming with you then" Hermione said looking at Ginny, "yap, let's go roomie" Ginny said and walked into our dorm with Hermione.

"Okay boys you ready?" I asked, "as ready as well ever be" Ron said, "good let's go" I said and we walked into Hermione's dorm.

We sat by the door in pure silence, waiting for the door across the hall to open.

We waited and at exactly 12:05 we heard the door open, "ready" I whispered, "yap let's go" Harry said, we opened, and we saw a platinum blonde boy not carrying anyone, and he was wearing what looked like to be a gas mask.