True Fresh Start

The train finally stoped at Hogwarts and I was about to get my do over, my true fresh start we all stood up and were about to walk out if the compartment, "oh, y/n your shoe is untied" Ginny said pointing to my shoe, "thanks Ginny, you two go on I'll catch up" I said bending down to tie my shoe, "you will be waiting outside with everyone else" Harry said and the two of them walked away.

I just finished tieing my shoe what a large dark shadow covered over me and the smell of mint flooded my nose, I know it could of only been one person, "Malfoy" I scoffed as I stood up trying to match his height be he always have towered over me, "wow you can already sense my presents good, you'll need that once your in Slytherin" he said, "how do you know I won't be in Gryffindor" I argued back in a cocky tone, "you may not know me Reyes not yet, but I can tell when someone is Slytherin and you" he said and took a step closer, "you are a Slytherin" he said looking me up and down.

"I think you are just a bad judgment of character" I replied with my head held high, "do you want to bet?" He asked, "you can't be serious" I chuckled, "no, then say yes if your not scared" he went on, "fine Malfoy what's your bet?" I asked, "if I win and you are a Slytherin you have to do what ever I say for a whole day" he started, "and if I am not?" I asked, "then I'll do what you say for a whole day sound fair?" He asked and stuck out his hand, "okay, Malfoy deal" I agreed and shock his hand.

He then walked away and off the train, I waited a moment not wanting to be seen walking out to close to him and then walked out, thinking that this time Malfoy is still rude but he has a set motive but, I don't quite know what it is yet, I am just hoping he really doesn't be a mean as Draco warned me before I casted the spell.

I walked off the train and saw Ron, Harry, Hermione and Ginny all standing outside the train with all their things and mine ready to go, "did you forget how to tie your shoes?" Ginny joked, "no I just had a little run in" I explained picking my stuff up and we started to walk to the carriages, "with who?" Ron asked, "who do you think Ronald, Malfoy" Hermione said like it was obvious, "how did you-?" I asked but before I could finished she said, "rumors spread fast on the train y/n, welcome to Hogwarts" she laughed.

We all then loaded up our things and climbed into the carriage, and sat down and off we went towards the castle, "I hope it is a beautiful on the inside as it is on the outside" I said playing along like I haven't been here before, "oh, it is" Hermione answered, "y/n would know she has been to many schools" Ginny added, "you have?" Harry asked, "yeah, well it has always been my dream to come to Hogwarts, so I always got myself kicked out until I finally landed up here" I explained, "well, then I guess you could say that this is-" Ron started before I cut him off, "my dream come true" I said.

And everyone laughed at how distraught Ron was when I cut him off, and that reminds me I also what to get Ron and Hermione together since they where before this all happened I think it is only fair of that stays the same.

Everyone was talking on the ride over excited me I was just trying to listen to all there conversations trying to remember what they know and don't and what they haven't told me yet at this point in time.

We finally arrived at the castle and we as a group started to walk in as all out stuff was already being delivered to our dorm rooms, I wondered how they will know where my room is when I am not even in a house yet, magic I guess.

"Wow" I said as we all walked in, and I looked around, "told you" Hermione laughed, kids of all ages roamed the hallways finding their friends and making their way to the great hall for the sorting ceremony, and seeing all the happy faces reminded me why I did this in the first place not, for me for all the young kids who deserves to learn magic at the best school there is, and to get things back to how they where.