Astronomy Tower

Y/n POV
I found my self standing on top of the astronomy tower looking out into the distance, just thinking about this is the place where my mind officially changed, this was the same spot where Harry convinced me that we can change everything.

I loved being alone but I didn't live feeling alone, I knew everyone at the Gryffindor mansion cared for me especially my bestfriends but, I can't help but feel like I am alone like as if I don't belong there any more.

As I'm looking out at the wonderful view, the best idea hit me and it was the only thing I could do to get things back to how they truly where, I cannot tell anyone about this idea not now or ever.

Keeping secrets were basically my specialty, if it wasn't for other people my secrets would still be a secret.

I am walking around the upper level of the astronomy tower admiring it's beauty when I heard two sets for footprints smack there feet on the floor.

I turned around wand at the ready to see who it was and it was none other then Draco and Astroia the two of them started to walk towards me.

"Stay back" I yelled raising my wand at them, "what brings you here Reyes?" Draco asked sounding disgusted, "I would like to asked the same thing" I retaliated, "you have somthing of mine I'd like it back" he said in a deep tone.

"Sorry don't know what you are talking about" I responded actually not knowing what he is talking about, "the sword Reyes" he snapped raising he's wand, "it's not even your sword" I responded starting to make my way back to my broom near the railing.

"Don't take another step!" He ordered taking a firm grip on his wand, and I stoped walking, "good" he smirked, "what you going to do Malfoy I don't have your sword and I won't get it for you so, what are you going to do hold me here forever" I scoffed.

"Astoria grab her broom" he ordered her and she did what he said without hesitation, "I missed this Reyes maybe this is what the empty feeling was, the fights with you" he chuckled, "that's sick Malfoy you need help" I hissed.

"No, it's not help I need it's you" he said with emphasis on you, "well your not getting me" I said, "have you forgotten already Reyes your mine" he snapped, "oh, really" I fumed and started to walk for the stairs.

"Where you going?" He asked, "to get another broom" I flat out said, "no your not" he barked, "no, watch me" I said and continued walking, "stupefy!" He yelled but I expected it coming and I was ready.

I quickly turned around and deflected the spell before it could hit me and I directed it towards Astoria and it landed, she then went flying backwards and Draco didn't even seem to care.

"Expelliarmus!" I shouted and his wand when flying out of his hand, "why don't you attend to you new lover and leave me alone" I said passive aggressively.

"You know I was so wrong that we could ever be a thing, were clearly made to be rivals!" He yelled as I walked well tried to walk I was running down the stairs, I didn't respond I just kept going until I reached the bottom.

At I made it to the bottom I ran outside to the pitch and to the broom shead but before I could open it Draco flew down and jumped off is broom infront of me.

"You don't really think I am just going to let you go, did you?" He asked, "well yes I was hoping" I said, "you know too much Reyes I can't let you stay with Potter" he said, "who know what you already have told him" he added getting more frustrated.

"So what you going to do kidnap me again?" I asked placing my hand on my hip to show more sass, "no, I would call it that" he said as he spun me around so now, my back was against the doors of the broom shead and he had each of his hand beside the sides of my head, so I couldn't go anywhere.