What Next

I made I to Harry and landed my broom beside the car and knocked on the window because Harry was sleeping, I woke him up from the knock and he rolled down his window.

"This is going to be harder then I thought" I explained, "yeah?" He said, "yeah I can't seem to get Draco off my tail and I am starting to suspect he knows somethings off" I told him, "well I know you can do this, it doesn't matter how long it takes just remember who's side you are on" he said, "yeah right, I have to go I need to be back before Draco wakes up" I said.

"Okay be safe and see you soon" Harry said, I got back on my broom and flew back to the Slytherin mansion and put my broom back where it was and ran back to where I left Draco.

He was still asleep thank Merlin for that too, it was still night so I layed down next to him and got some sleep, I need my energy for this long task I head of me.

I woke up early that morning, probably because I woke up from sleeping outside.

Once I woke up so did Draco shortly after, "did you have a good sleep?" He asked, "yeah it was good" I responded, "well it could of been better if you didn't leave in the middle of the night" he scoffed, "what you talking about I was here the whole time" I replied quick.

"No you weren't you leave for a good 30 minutes, and I thought you where just using the bathroom but no one takes that long" he barked, "Draco you being delusional I never left" I retaliated.

Thankfully before the argument could get any more heated, Theo ran out to where we were yelling for Draco, "Draco! Draco!" He yelled running towards us, "yes, Theo what is it?" Draco asked annoyed.

"It's Potter he coming to get the sword" Theo said, "what!?" He said shocked and confused, "what do you mean he is coming to get the sword?" I asked confused because I am supposed to get the sword, "we have a snake in these walls and someone told him where we are" Theo said.

"A snake who?" Draco as with a angry tone, "no one knows but, Pansy I working on it" Theo said, "how do you know he is coming?" I asked standing up and wrapping a blanket around my body.

"We have had listing device's planted around his area" Theo said I did tell Harry about them maybe the people he hired forgot some or Draco noticed and had more planted.

"when is he coming?" Draco asked also standing up, "tonight, he is planning on ambushing us tonight" Theo spat out.

"Well we have the upper hand" Draco said, "how?" I asked, "well he doesn't know that we know and we have you" Draco said, "me? What could possibly make me a upper hand?" I asked, "you always have the best plans when you need to and with the both of us I am sure we can think of something" Draco said giving a side hug and rubbing my arm.

"Okay, I guess I will start thinking" I said, "in the mean time let's go get change and go see what details Pansy has" Draco said and the three of us walked back into the mansion.

I couldn't help but, think what is Harry thinking maybe he is doing this on purpose, I did tell him I couldn't get Draco off my tail maybe this is his way of helping either way I will use this to my advantage.

Theo left us once we got inside but Draco and I walked together to our rooms, I walked into mine and he his but before we left eachother Draco was about to say somthing but instead he shock his head and walked into his room.

I went into my room and I wondered what he was going to say and why he didn't just say it like he always dose, I hope he doesn't think this is my doing.

I walked over to my wardrobe and looked through my clothes and pulled out an outfit, it is a dark green with thin white strips going across and all the way down, I paired that with some dark wash high waisted skinny jeans with some simple white shoes.