The Great Hall Lockdown

I turned to Ginny and said "this is going to be a long night" "long night and tomorrow remember" she said, I can't even begin to think about how much I wish I was back in my own dorm, all I wanted what to sleep in my own bed away form everyone.

Since there were still a couple hours before bed there was a movie playing in the front of the great hall. All the sudden a big projector appears and we hear "to entertain you for tonight we will be playing a movie" Dumbledore announced.

"I bloody hate movies" I told Ginny "who knows maybe it's a good one" she responded, the movie starts to play, "the world most scariest movie" it said in a deep voice.

"Is this a joke" I said to Ginny "what's wrong Reyes don't like scary movies" Draco said leaning towards me, I pushed him back "I just hate movies in general" I say to him.

"Well, if you get scared I you can come cuddle up next to me" he said with a smirk, "ew, as if" I told him, "I guess we'll have to wait for the movie to start and see who cuddling who" he said "I will just cuddle with Ginny" I turned to her and asked "right Ginny" "yeah for sure, if I am not hiding in the bathroom" she laughed.

Ginny didn't like scary movies, she just acts like she dose "oh, come on Ginny you can't leave me here" I said with puppy dog eyes, "I will try but, no promises" she nervous laughed.

"Your blood traders friend won't protect you Reyes" Malfoy laughed "what ever Malfoy you won't catch me dead cuddling next to you" I said with a cocky tone.

The movie started to play. There was this girl and she was with her friend group and the went to their town fair, that had a Halloween theme, they were walking through the entrance when the doors locked behind them.

The sound of the door locking made me jump "scared already Reyes" Draco said to me "shut up, Malfoy" I said trying not to sound scared "at this rate you will be next to me in no time" he laughed, I ignored him and turned my attention back to the movie.

They were now running through a corn maze and they all got separated from one another, the focus way now on a male character who was running when he his a dead end, he turned around to run another way but, when he turned he saw a clown with a chain saw jump out of the corn, and it did a creepy run toward the boy and cut his head of with the chain saw, and blood splattered everywhere.

"Ahh!" I screamed in fear alone with other people, I looked over to my side to see what Ginny's reaction was but, she was already gone.

"I can believe she really left me" I laughed "told you, she won't protect you" Malfoy laughed, "what ever Malfoy I don't need protection" I scoffed, "we'll see about that", we started to watch the movie again.

One of the girls in the movie were also running through the corn maze, she came upon the boy that justed died and screamed, "Is she stupid" I said and Malfoy laughed.

The girl found the exit to the corn maze but, waiting for her was a trip wire the she didn't see, she tried it and hundreds of knifes came falling down killing her.

It was a gross and gory sight so I pulled my blanket over my eyes, "I am still here if you need me" Malfoy said "I...I am fine" I said sounding scared and disgusted.

The movie continued, there two girls decided it would be a good idea to go in a mirror maze to hide form the killers, they were running throw when they accidentally lost eachother they were calling out to eachother, when boom, out jumps a clown that grabs one of the girls head and snaps it with is bear hands.

Many scram ran throw the great hall, and this one scared me so bad that I didn't even realize what I just did.

"Told you, you needed me to protect you" Draco said now holding me in his arms, I realized where I was and what I did so, I pushed myself away from him and said "whatever", and continued to watch the movie, and I was now extra jumpy.