chapter 1

Ndalo

*DING*
The elevator stopped at the 10th floor, I rolled my eyes at the thought of taking the stairs to the hotel's rooftop. I quickly exited the lift and went to the stairs, pulling my cap further down trying not to raise any suspension. Well that was part of the plan, not to draw unnecessary attention . As soon as I reached the rooftop, I unzipped the black case that I was carrying and took out my favourite sniper. I positioned it, aiming at the nearest building on the 6th floor that was filled with important looking people in suits. I was guessing that there's a meeting taking place, perfect, the more the merrier. I smirked as I saw him with the red dot on his forehead, Judge Mbuso Mngoma, the man who killed some of my men and stole coke from me with his buddies from the gang the Dragons. I took out my small burner phone and dialled his number. As I looked through the binoculars, he finally answered his phone after the 6th ring.

him: "WHAT?!! I'm in a meeting right now, say what you want to say and stop blowing up my phone!"

me: *chuckles* "Mbuso,Mbuso, Mbuso..You messed with the wrong person".

him: *irritated* "Who the fuck are you and what do you want?".

me: "Woah! Slow down tiger, we wouldn't want your BP to rise, wouldn't we?".

him: "Are you going to tell me what you want or not?".

me: "I want you dead".

him: *laughing* "Listen here bitch, you don't know who you're dealing with here so i suggest you stop wasting my time-". I hanged up and pulled the trigger and he fell down. His blood splattered everywhere, landing on some man's face. And there's was commotion and screaming, people calling the ambulance, some checking if he's dead or not . I would have loved to sit and enjoy the show but a lot of time has been wasted. I quickly putted the sniper back into the case and headed down to the underground parking. I rushed down the stairs and entered the elevator on the 10th floor. In the elevator, I removed my black leather jacket and put on a powerpuff girls hoodie, chessy? I know, right? but it is what it is. After some time, I arrived at the underground parking and walked towards my black BMW X5, got in the car and drove out of the parking lot onto the main road. I passed Mngoma & attorneys and the entrance is flooded with journalists, the cops and even SABC. Well, I can't say I'm shocked coz the motherfucker is famous or should I say "was famous''. I'm sure you guys are wondering "who the hell is this badass?":) Well my name is Ndalolwenkosi Ngcobo also known as TIGRESS i'm 24 and I'm a businesswoman, a mafia leader, leader of THE PRIDE and a special force agent. I lived with my mom who was bedridden and in her last stage of cancer. My father is some married deadbeat sperm donor who got my mom pregnant and dropped her after realising that he still loves his wife. Asshole. The only thing that I knew about him was his name, Muzikayise Zungu. I really didn't want to be a special agent but I was forced to when I was 16. Years ago, I stole diamonds worth 10 million rand from a notorious gang leader named Butcher which at that time, Butcher was the leader of the PRIDE and he was the commander of the agency that I worked for. I sold the diamonds and used the money to pay for my mother's surgery since she was a cleaner. Later on, Butcher found out that I was the one who stole his diamonds so he kidnaped me and took me to one of his warehouses. I begged him not to kill me at which he agreed but I had to work for him to pay back the money. Since I was young, he took me under his wing and first trained me within the gang how to kill and hack. Once I was good enough, he wanted me to join the agency and the gang that did everything from ATM bombing to cash heist and even diamond smuggling. When i trained at the agency, we were first tortured and starved, and sometimes we were raped by the other agents. We were taught advanced skills like how to enter a vault, how to created a bomb using 3 ingredients and how to wipe out someone like they've never existed on Earth. Later in my 20's, my relationship with Butcher became more like a father-daughter relationship and he became very fond of me which caused some jealousy and hatred from the other gang members and agents. Some were not happy with this so one agent decided to kill Butcher so that he can take over but when he killed him, Butcher had already signed everything he owned to me including the gang and 50% of the agency so I decided to avenge his death and also took over earning the name TIGRESS and becoming the most feared female mafia leader and highly skilled special force agent.

I arrived at my house and parked next to my black G Wagon. Well, I have 3 cars in total: a BMW X5, a G wagon and a Lamborghini Urus and they're all black in colour because why not?:) I headed inside the house and made my way to my room. Well, this house is really big so I live with my mom, housekeepers and some of the guards are here the house has 10 bedrooms that have their own in suite bathroom and a walk in closet, there are 2 kitchens, a cinema, a study, 2 lounges, a huge garage that can fit about 10 cars, a pool, bulletproof panic room and my favourite, a basement where I meet up with the gang and store all my guns, cars and a huge ass vault of money.
I stripped naked and went to the shower. I released a sigh as the cold water hit my back, making me shiver a little, sending impulses down my spine. I've always enjoyed cold showers even if it's really cold but they help me to relax especially before a mission. After a few minutes, I stepped out of the shower and got dressed in my long silky pyjamas and went to the study. At the door, I punched in the code TIGRESS and it said "Access Granted" then the door opened and revealed a room filled with computers. I grabbed the nearest chair and sat down, facing one of the computers and hacked into the hotel's cameras and erased the footage from 5 hours ago. I exited the room and decided to finish up some work in my office.