chapter 9

Manqoba

Silence filled the car as I drove off. I took a glance at her, and her whole body was turned, facing the window. I hate it when people expect me to beg. Mina? Thee Ghost? But when i saw her dancing with her...mmm those hips and ass, damn this child.

Me:*irritated tone*"So vele you will ignore me?". Her head tuned a bit, and she changed her position.

Khwezi:"Yes. I dont want to be called a bitch so I'd rather be safe than sorry".

Me:*sighs* "Im sorry for calling you a bitch but slap me again and I'll wipe out your entire generation, siyezwana?". She shifted uncomfortably and nodded. Good.

Me:"I'm Manqobisizwe Zungu and you?".

Khwezi:"Khwezilokusa Ndaba". Nice name.

Khwezi:"Where are we going?".

Me:"My place". She immediately looked at me.

Khwezi:" Haaa! Please take me home - to my place tu".

Me:"But i want to get to know you nje, please". Damn oZungu would turn their backs on me if they heard me beg a woman.

Khwezi: *sighs* "Fine but you will drop me off at my place in the morning".

Me:" You have my word, my lady". And with being said, i sped off to my house.

We arrived at one of my apartments - well i wasn't going to take to my actual house because i just met Khwezi, even though i felt connected to her somehow. Its like she was made for me and i feel her emotions such as pain, anger or joy. Weird. We got in my apartment and i switched on the lights. She looked around with an impressed facial expression. I sat on the counter facing her.

Me:"You hungry?". I asked hoping she would say no since it's 2am and im not in the mood to be prepared something for her.

Khwezi:"Um...no thanks". Whew. I got off the counter, toom her hand and leaded her to the bedroom. As soon as we got there, i took off my clothes and i was left with my underwear. I walked to the bed and climbed in, covering myself with the white duvet. I took a glance at her and she was still standing there. I got out of the bed and walked to the closet to get her a shirt to sleep in since i sense that she's uncomfortable with sleeping in her underwear only. I grabbed the nearest shirt and give to her. She thanked me and putted it on. We got in bed and faced each other.

Me:"So tell me about yourself".

Khwezi:"What do you want to know?".

Me:"Anything. Everything". Ok that came off a bit creepy.

Khwezi:" Haaa, not everything. As i told you, my name is Khwezilokusa Olwethu Ndaba im 24, third born with 2 siblings but my older brother passed away, im a lawyer and yeah, that's it. And you?".

Me:" Im Manqobisizwe Aiden Zungu im 27 and an businessman and accountant. I have 6 siblings and im also the third born with my twin...".

Khwezi:"Wait, you have a twin?".

Me:"Yeah, Mnqobiwesizwe. So are you dating someone?". Straight to the point.

Khwezi:"No, you?".

Me:"Not yet".

Khwezi:"What do you mean not yet?".

Me:"Well there is this girl i have my eye on but she doesnt know". Disappointment hit her face. Ha if only she knew.

Khwezi:" Oh. You should tell her before its too late".

Me:"Yeah i will. Lets sleep now". And she turned and I immediately spooned her from the behind then let silence filled the room. After a few minutes, i heard little snores coming from her and i could tell that she's asleep and eventually, i fall asleep after a few minutes.