chapter 13

Manqoba

We were sitting in the warehouse, waiting for ubaba. Mthoko's phone rang, and he went out to answer it. Minutes later, he walked it.

Mthoko:"Listen up, there is a container that's coming from Russia and its carrying crates of cocaine which is worth 250 million dollars."

Us:"WHAT?". We said with shocked facial expressions.

Mthoko:"Our mission is to take that cocaine first before other gangs do."

Khaya:" So we have less than 2 days to plan this mission?". Mthoko nodded his head. Damn, that money could make us the richest family in Africa and billionaires.

Me:"We need all hands on deck for this mission to be a success so Sthe, contact your boys."

Sthe:"On it." Later, dad walked with Richard, and they looked furious. Shit's about to hit the fan!

Danger:"Bab..". He took out his gun and pointed it at us.

Baba:" DON'T FUCKEN BABA ME. DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO FIND THE PERSON WHO KILLED MNGOMA?!!". Shit.
Mthoko:"Baba, the boys are still looking for him". He shot the ceiling which caused us to jump.

Baba:"DON'T COME TO ME WITH THAT SHIT. UNGANG'DAKELWA WEMTHOKO".

Mnqobi:"Siyaxolisa Sengwayo, we find him". We all nodded in agreement.
Baba: "You better". They sat down then we followed after.

Richard:"Now boys, the reason why called you boys here is that the container thats coming from Russia is now the most wanted container in South Africa by other gangs. So we must get to it first.". We all agreed and drank our whiskey. Richard is baba's only and trusted friend. Baba's phone rang and he answered it.

Baba:"Zungu, hello....yes, she's my daughter. What happened?....WHAT?.... WHEN?...SHIT, I'M COMING!". And he dropped the call, while swearing and cursing.

Me:"Pops, what's wrong?".

Baba:"Elihle was shot. She was admitted at St Augustine Hospital".

Us:"WHAT??!".We all shouted and ran out. I drove with Khaya and Mnqobi, Mthoko drove with Baba and Richard and Danger drove with Sthe. We rushed to the hospital and we arrived in 15 minutes. We rushed inside and Baba was shouting and barking orders at the nurses who looked like they wanted to cry.

Doctor:"Langelihle Zungu. Please follow me". He said while walking towards us. We followed him and he led us to Elihle's ward. We walked in and she was lying there on the bed with an arm band wrapped around her arm.

Danger:"Doctor, what happened?".

Doc: "Miss Zungu was shot on her left arm. She did have an infection but luckily, we took care of it".

Me:"Will she be ok?".
Doc:"She just needs to rest and she must not strain her arm until its completely healed. Please excuse me". He walked out and left us alone with her. Pops brushed her hair with his hand. His phone beeped and he took it out of his pocket. He read the message with a frown. He passed the phone to Richard who then passed it to us.

Khaya:"An eye for an eye. What does that mean?".

Baba:"Someone is shitting on me". He said furiously.

Richard:" This is now getting personal. Sthe, find this person and take him to the warehouse". Baba and Richard walked out.

Mnqobi:"Now they targeted Langa and not us. What a bunch of cowards nx!". He kicked the small bin and went out.

Me:"No one comes for our family and think they will live to see another day. We have to find the fucker". After 30 minutes, the nurse came and told us visiting hours are over so we left. We went our separate ways and i drove back home. As soon as i got home, i called Nomhle because i needed blow some steam after a long shitty day. Few ninutes later,she came wear a long coat then she slowly took it off and i was greeted with a sexy black lingerie. She grabbed my hand and took me to my room. I wasted no time and grabbed her and kissed her and the rest was history.

I woke up early in the morning and Nomhle was still sleeping on top of my chest. I removed her and shaked her awake. She woke up and looked at me.

Nomhle:"babe?". She said in a sleepy tone.

Me:"Im not your babe. Take your shit and leave. I have a meeting that i need to get to."

Nomhle:"Can't I just wait for you here?". Hebana.

Me:"Lento yakho izong'casula. You know the rule: we do what we do then we go our separate ways. Now leave.
Nomhle:"But...but you know that I've caught feelings, Manqoba. Why can't we be together?".

Me:"I dont date and plus, you'd never be able to handle me". I said then stood up and went to take a shower. By the time I came out of the bathroom, Nomhle was already gone. She didn't even make the bed, mxm lazy bitch. I quickly made the bed the went to the walk in closet. I wore my navy suit and a white shirt with no tie. I paired that with my Gucci belt, Gucci formal shoes, cufflinks and my Cartiér watch. I went downstairs and went to the kitchen. I grabbed my Ferrari keys and went to the garage. I got in the car and drove off and luckily, the traffic wasn't that bad so I arrived at work in less than 30 minutes. I walked inside the huge glass building and walked towards Emily, my receptionist and i found her behind the marble table, answering some emails.

Emily:"Morning sir". She said with a wide smile.

Me:"Morning, do I have any messages?". I asked with a straight face. The one thing i never do is smile or laugh with my staff as if im a clown or their friend. Her smile dropped and she cleared her throat.

Emily:"Mr Gracía asked you to email him his finances, Mr Singh wants an update on his offshore accounts and you have a meeting with Mr Vilakazi this afternoon".

Me:"Ok, order me some breakfast at Starbucks and bring it to my office. Make sure no one disturbs me, I'm going to be busy for the whole day". I said, leaving her before she replies. I walked to elevator and the door opened for me. I went in and greeted the 2 female workers i found inside. They replied while blushing as if i was flirting with them. Damn my looks. I pressed 10th buttton and the elevator lifted us. I exited the elevator and walķed straight to office and i sat down on my chair then started working.