Chapter 18

**Ndalo***

I was seated in my office, finishing up some paperwork. My phone rang, and it was an unknown number. I answered it.

Me: "Hello?"
Man: "The Dragons have been sniffing around for information on the underworld."
Me: "What kind of information."
Man: "Your past and shit like that."
Me: "Let them look, it's not like they'll find something. Maybe it's time for me to pay them a visit."
Man: "Be careful, boss, those people are are really dangerous." I chuckled.
Me: "That's what makes the game fun. The danger. Send me one of their phone numbers."
Man: "On it." I hanged up and carried on with my work. I shortly received the phone number and dialed it on my burner phone. It rang for a couple of seconds before it was answered.

Mthoko: "Yes?"
Me: "I hear you've been looking for me?" He went silent.
Me: "Im not surprised because I did gate crash the party, sorry."
Mthoko: "Lalela wena sfebe, when i find you, you'll regret the day your mother decided to open her legs for your father." I chuckled.
Me: "Ohh, such vulgar words. I'm hurt." I said sarcastically.
Mthoko: "You don't know who you're dealing with, so I suggest that you return those crates." I smirked.
Me: "And if I don't? Let me guess, you'll end my entire generation? Well, that's a pity because I ended it myself. So here's what I want you to do, uzohamba uyotshena uyihlo nezinja zakini ukuthi anginisabi. " And I hanged up before he could reply. I did do my research on these people, and I must say, they are feared and highly respected in the Underground. They are literally the Gods of the underworld. They have connections, and no one would dare to invade their turf. Well, except me, of course. I carried on with my work, and after an hour, I was done. My phone rang again, and surprisingly, it was Nkunzi, my mother's brother. We don't usually talk because he lives in Cuba, and he's the leader of the Cuban gang. I answered.

Me: "Tío (Uncle)."
Nkunzi: "Why are you now the most wanted person in the Underworld, huh? Como puedes ser tan descuidada?(How could you be so careless?)" I sighed.
Me: "I'll fix it."
Nkunzi: "You better. But anyway, that's not the reason why I called. Antonio is back, and he wants revenge."
Me: "Shit! I thought he was dead?"
Nkunzi: "Well, he's not. I'll be there in 4 hours but first, I have to go see an old friend."
Me: "Ok. Text me when you have landed."
Nkunzi: "Ok." And he hanged up. Antonio was one of my trusted men who betrayed me when he stole $500 000 and fled to Mexico. I got my revenge when I shot him 5 times 2 years ago, so I was surprised when Uncle told me he's alive. After 2 hours of working, I packed up my things and left the office, then I drove home.

***Khwezi***

It was Saturday, and I was driving home. I did stop at Pavillion to get a few groceries because obviously, I couldn't arrive empty-handed. After 30 minutes, I arrived home in Westville, and I was met by the lovely aroma that was coming from inside. I walked in while carrying the black Woolies bags, and Emihle immediately attacked me with a hug while screaming.

Emihle: "I missed you so much." She took the bags from me and placed them on the dining table.
Me: "Me too, kido. Where is everyone?"
Mom: "Hayi wena Emihle, how many times must I tell you to stop screaming, man?" She was shouting from the kitchen.
Emhle: "UKhwezi usefikile." Mom came out of the kitchen, and she immediately attacked me with a warm hug.
Mom: "Oh my baby, look how grown you are. Usunendoda yini?" I laughed.
Me: "Indoda mah? Cha." She looked at me.
Mom: "Phela usuyaGlow(a)." Gosh, my mom,  She always liked to assume I have a man in my life.
Me: "Nope, it's probably my beautiful skin. Anyways, uphi ubaba?"
Mom: "He went on some golf date with his colleagues, but he'll be back in an hour. Go put your bags in your room." I went to my room and threw myself on the bed and went to lala land.