chapter 5

Khwezi

It was 16:30 and finally, i could go home. Damn that was a long day, and right now, my wine and bubble bath is calling my name. I exited the building and walked to my car. I got in and drove home. I arrived at my apartment and parked my car. Well, i live in Durban North in a spacious apartment with 3 bedrooms( even though i live alone), 2 bathrooms; one in the master bedroom and one for guests and it has a beautiful kitchen and living room with a huge flat Tv. As i entered my apartment, my phone rang, and it was"Phiwo♡", i answered it.

Me: "babes".

Phiwo: "Bitch, im giving you 30 minutes to get ready. We're going clubbing at club Zero and you're not saying no so hurry". Yoh this girl.

Me: "Mara Phiwo , who parties on a tuesday vele. You do know that you're working tomorrow".

Phiwo:" Relax babes, we will call in sick. Got to go, see you soon. Mcwah". And the she hang up. This girl will be the death of me.

I walked to my room, I took a long relaxing shower, went to lotion. After that, wore my outfit that i took out before going to shower. It was a black silky dress that had an open back, paired it with my black Jimmy Choo heels and Gucci earrings. I decided to do a simple yet sexy makeup look and i looked HOT. I heard a knock on the door and figured that Phiwo is here. I opened for her and DAMN, she looked like a model. She was wearing an orange silky dress similar to mine which she paired it with cream orange Steve Maddon heels and a Louis Vuitton bag and earrings. Even her makeup was on point.

Phiwo: "DAMN BITCH!! You clean up pretty well". Haibo.

Me: "Fuck you mxm. You look amazing friend".

Phiwo: "I wonder how will these men keep their eyes off of us coz we are HOT AS FUCK!". She said giggling. Trust Phiwo to swear like that. It's like her sentences always have to have a swear word in them but either way, i love her the way she is.

Phiwo: "Go fetch your bag, I'll be in the car". She said while walking away with her car keys in her hand. I went back and took my D&G bag and walked out. I got in the car and we drove to club Zero.