chapter 12

Khwezi

I got home and threw myself on the couch. I sat there, remembering the events that took place in the last 24 hours. I couldn't stop thinking about Manqoba. He was so intimidating but in an attractive and sexy way. I stood up and went to change for my lunch date that I have with Phiwo. I wore my light blue summer dress with my white Gucci slides and crossbody Gucci bag. I sprayed a bit of my Dior perfume and walked out to my car. I drove off and I headed to Gateway mall to meet Phiwo at Tasha's. I arrived at Gateway mall and walked to Tasha's. I walked in and found Phiwo looking at the menu. I sat down across her.

Phiwo:"And the prodigal friend decides to grace us with her presence". The drama?!

Me:"Haw friend?Im sorry, it wasn't my intention to do so".

Phiwo:" Whatever. So how did it go with the handsome asshole?".

Me: "Chomie, that man is soo intimidating but sexy and yummy at the same time. We slept on the same bed in his apartment then he drove me home and i gave him my number".

Phiwo:"So what? You have feelings for the guy?".

Me:"I dont know but there is some connection i feel when im with him but i just meet him".

Phiwo:"Yen' nana girl. Connection?". She said while laughing.

Me:"Enough about me. So wena, the guy who took you home?". She rolled her eyes.

Phiwo:"He was on his phone the whole time. And when he dropped me at my place, he just sped off without a goodbye or something, nx. Atleast, he was hot". I laughed at her and the waiter came and took our order then left. Phiwo's phone rang and it was Sakhile. She declined the call and drank her cocktail. He called again but this time, she declined the call and switched off her phone.

Me:"Why is he still calling you?". She deeply sighed and looked at me.
Phiwo:"Same old shit". I gave her a pity look and consoled her. Our food came shortly and we ate. After eating, we decided to do some shopping then we went our separate ways.