Chapter 23

⚠️DISCLAIMER: this insert is not for the faint-hearted, so good luck, chomie😗⚠️

Manqoba

It was Thursday, and I was working on some financial statements when I received a call from Danger.

Me: "Dokotela."
Danger: "Sho sho, bafo."
Me: "Zikhiphan' ?"
Danger: "We are meeting at the compound at 2."
Me: "Bheki is there?"
Danger: "Yes, the boys delivered him today at 4am."
Me: "That's good, I'll be there. How is Anathi?" When we arrived at her location on Monday, she was parked on the side of the road with no cars around. She told us that they had blocked her, and they wanted her to come out of the car and that they threatened to shoot her if she didn't. Luckily,  she was driving Mthoko's Range Rover, so it had bulletproof windows. Danger tried to admit her, but she refused.  She also mentioned that the 3 men had red balaclava with a tiger on the side. We figured that it was Antonio's men since that was the logo of his gang, los tigres mortales (the deadly tigers).

Danger: "Mthoko says she is fine. Let me go. I need to prepare for surgery."
Me: "Sure." And i hanged up. 2 hours later, I packed my stuff, left the office, and drove to my place. I changed my clothes and wore a black Adidas tracksuit, an Adidas cap, and black Crocs. When i was done, I drove out onto the highway. The compound was around Umzinto, a very secluded place where cars hardly drove passed. I decided to call Khwezi since I haven't talked to her since the time we saw each other, and that was on Friday. She might be mad at me. She answered on the third ring.

Khwezi: "Yebo?" Ok, she's mad.
Me: "Sthandwa sam, unjani?"
Khwezi: "Im fine."
Me: "Hawu? Aren't you going to ask how am I doing?"
Khwezi: "Cha, Manqoba. " I sighed.
Me: "Ng'yaxolisa Khwezi. I've been so busy with work and other stuff that I forgot to call you."
Khwezi: "What other stuff?"
Me: "I can't really tell you." I obviously couldn't tell her what im actually doing. She would leave me.
Khwezi: "Ok, Manqoba. Is that all?"
Me: "Im really sorry, baby." She hanged up after say OK, which infuriated me alone since I hated being hanged up on. I'll go see her later. I arrived at the compound, and everyone was there, including Ndalo and Nkunzi. I walked in, and they were drinking whiskey.
Danger: "Hayi Nqobaz, are you gay now? Umakoti uzothini?" I looked at him in confusion.
Me: "What are you on about?"
Danger: "The shit that you're wearing? Who invented that now? Mhlambe uRamaphosa because yimbi lento."
Sthe: "Really Sphe? You don't know Crocs?"
Danger: "I dont know any crocodile shoes, mina." I shook my head in disappointment, then I walked towards Mnqobi and snatched the glass away from him, then downed the brown substance in one go. He looked at me and asked if I was ok, so I gave a nodded and we entered the slaughter room, which was my favorite out of all the other rooms. Bheki was tied up to the metal chair while the rest of his family was on the ground. This old fuck had a big family, he had 2 wives, 3 daughters and 6 sons.

Danger: "Wakey, wakey sweetheart." He poured cold water on Bheki, and Khaya poured the rest on the others.
Bheki: "Wha..what? Where am I?"
Danger: "You're in hell, sweetheart. Didn't you see the sign outside? It said the devil's playground. Kanti unjani mara, Bhekilicious?" The fuck? We cracked up laughing at Danger's stupidity.
Bheki: "You better release me before you regret it." We laughed.
Danger: "WeMnqobi, did you hear what this man is saying?"
Mnqobi: "Uthini bafo?"
Danger: "Uthi, we will regret it if we don't release him." Mnqobi laughed.
Mnqobi: "Hebana, Mkhulu? Do you remember us?" Bheki scanned the room, then he saw his family tied up with tape over their mouths. He carefully looked at his kidnappers, and then he was shocked when he saw Baba.

Bheki: "Se..Sengwayo, kwenzakalani?"
Khaya: "Hawu Madala? Where's the confidence?"
Zungu: "What's your deal with Antonio, and where is he?"
Bheki: "An..Antonio? What are you talking about, Zungu?"
Me: "Maybe this will help you to remember. " I grabbed the small knife that was on the table and stabbed him on the thigh. He screamed in agony.
Zungu: "I hate repeating myself, Bheki."
Bheki: "I dont know what you're talking about. Yohh. " So he's choosing to be loyal, interesting. I stabbed him on the other thigh and he wailed like a baby.
Nkunzi: "You better talk, Bheki. The sooner, the better." He kept quiet while tears flowed from his eyes.
Me: "Sthe, where is the can of acid."
Danger: "Haike Nqobaz, what do you want to do?" I looked at him, and I smirked.
Me: "Just a little motivation, that's all." Mnqobi looked at me, but I ignored him.
Sthe: "It's at the backroom." I called one of the guards and told him to fetch it for me then I walked toward his family and his older son looked at him with hatred but I obviously didn't give 2 fucks. I took out my gun and pointed it at one of the wives and they screamed in terror.