chapter 26

Manqoba

Two things were on mind right now.
1. Finding Khwezi.
2. Killing that son of bitch. I felt my beast getting angry, and I needed to calm myself down before hell breaks loose. We arrived at the compound and found Baba, Richard, and Nkunzi there. Baba was pacing up and down while the power sat on the chairs.

Baba: "Where's my daughter Mthoko? I can't reach her on her phone, and her bodyguards aren't answering me. What is happening?"
Mnqobi: "Antonio has her."
Baba/Richard: "WHAT??"
Danger: "He attacked us at Manqoba's office, and he sent us a video of Elihle and Khwezi, Manqoba's girlfriend." Baba sat down in defeat.
Richard: "This is very bad. We need to find them as in yesterday." Sthe took out his laptop and started to trace them. The doors opened, and these strangers walked in, wearing all black. We stood up and took out our guns.

Me: "What that fuck are they doing here?"
Ndalo: "Chill, they're with me."
Nkunzi: "Ndalo, I told you that you'll be working with the Zungus. What is this now?"
Ndalo: "And I did, uncle. But clearly, it shows that they can't find Antonio.  So we'll look for him." She looked at us and smirked.
Khaya: "Ayy.. I'm not working with thieves. I'm still going to kill you for stealing our crates."
Scissors: "Can't wait." He said sarcastically, which pissed khaya off.
Baba: "Then let's join forces. Together, we can find and destroy Antonio and his gang."
Me: "Fuck no, we're already working with her, now we must work with her friends? Hell no."
Mnqobi: "I agree with Manqoba on this one."
Baba: "Well, I don't care if you agree or disagree. We will all work together since we have a common enemy, so it's either you're in or you'll watch from the sidelines?" Wow, I guess we didn't have a choice.
Us: "Fine/ok."
Ndalo: "Then if we'll be working together, then you guys will have to be trained. All of us, including me, will have to undergo training, so pack your shit and be ready by 4. Time is running out." She turned around and left with her gang, followed by Nkunzi.
Danger: "Fuck, I hate her."
Mnqobi: "The feeling is mutual, bafo."
Richard: "Ayy...let's go Manzini." They stood up and left us there.

To be continued.....

Khwezi

Before the kidnapping...

I walked out of the court, feeling like a million bucks. My client won the case against her ex-husband. He had filed for full custody over their 2 children, even though he wasn't a present father, and he was very much abusive. I got into my car and drove back to the office. I parked my car and got off. While I was taking my briefcase and laptop out of the boot, I felt like I was being watched, so I looked around but found no one. My paranoia kicked in, so I quickly took my things and closed the boot. Suddenly, I felt hand with a cloth that smelt like a strong chemical over my mouth and nose. The smell was suffocating me, and just like that, I knew that i was being kidnaped as I fell slowly to the ground.

****

I woke up to the sound of soft cries next to me. The floor was cold and hard like concrete, and the only light source came from a very small window that was covered with old newspapers. The soft cars were coming from the girl next to me, who was hugging her legs. The room was small. It only had a basin and a small toilet on the corner. The girl looked at me with her puffy eyes.

Girl: "Where are we?"
Me: "I dont know." I honestly didn't know even though I was a lawyer, but I didn't go around making enemies for myself. More tears fell from her eyes.
Girl: "I hope my dad and brothers find me." I also hoped for Manqoba to find me. I had faith.
Me: "They'll find you. They'll find us." I wrapped my arms around her, just to make her feel safe. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes.
Girl: "Langelihle."
Me: "What?" I didn't hear her speak.
Elihle: "My name is Langelihle, but you can call me Elihle." I loved her name. It matched her caramel skintone and her cute afro. I might as well get to know her since we both trapped in this place
Me: "My name is Khwezilokusa, but you can call me Khwezi." She slightly nodded , them went silent again. The door opened, which startled us. A man walked in, carrying 2 takeaway and 2 bottles of water. He placed the food at our feet.

Man: "Eat." Then he walked out, and the door closed, and locked.We looked at the food then at each other, contemplating whether we should eat it or not. I opened the takeaways, and it had a chicken burger with a side of fries. I inspected the food carefully and then took a small bite from the burger. Elihle looked at me, then did the same. We were both starving, so we had no other choice but to eat the food. We ate the food and then washed it down with the water.
Me: "Tell me about yourself."
Elihle: "There's really not much to say, but anyways, as I said, my name is Langelihle Sbahle Zungu, I'm 21, and I'm studying nursing at UKZN.  I live with my dad, and I have 6 older brothers. Yeah, that's it."
Me: "Well, I'm Khwezilokusa Olwethu Ndaba, I'm 24, and I'm a lawyer at Zungu and son. I hav-.."
Elihle: "Wait, you work for my brother?"
Me: "Who is your brother?"
Elihle: "Khayalethu Zungu." Wait, what? This was not making sense. If khaya is her brother, does this mean that Manqoba is also her brother?
Me: "Is Manqobisizwe your brother?"
Elihle: "Yes, he is. Why?" Wow! She did look a bit familiar.
Me: "Well, we are dating." She was shocked.
Elihle: "Damn, this got more interesting. I can't believe that you're the Khwezi he always talks about." I blushed a bit. The door opened again, and a man with a scar across his eye walked in. He looked at us and smirked.

Man: "Aren't you guys so pretty? It's a pity that men in your lives are responsible for all of this."
Me: "What do you want from us?"
Man: "Oh no, sweetheart, I don't want anything from you. All I want is the end of the Zungu generation, that's all. So I'll be using you two for that. So dont try to escape. There are  guards surrounding this whole place."
Elihle: "You won't get away with this. They'll find us." He laughed.
Man: "I bet they will, but by the time they find you, you'll be someone sex slave." He was referring to Elihle.
Man: "And you'll be all mine." He said while licking his lips.
Me: "Fuck you!"
Man: "Oh baby, we'll be doing that later." He winked at me then he turned around, but before he left, he looked at us again.
Man: "Antonio is the name by the way." Then he walked out and the door closed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MORE DRAMA AND VIOLENCE STILL TO COME... AND BEASTS START TO RESURFACE. WILL ANTONIO HANDLE THE WRATH OF THE ZUNGU BEASTS???
COMMENT DOWN BELOW!!!!

*****

Hey guys❤️ quick reminder: please don't forget to vote and comment on the chapters. I really would love some feedback on the story and the characters so that I know if you guys are enjoying the book or not. But anyways, thank you to my 2k reader..love you guys a lot❤️🤧