chapter 4

Manqoba

Fuck that bitch, I mean she's the one that bumped into me, not the other way around, right??? Anyways, I hopped into my car and dialled Sthe and he answered lon the second ring.

Sthe: "Bafo, s'khipani?".

Me: "NgiGrand ntwana, I got your message, where are they?".
Sthe: "They are in the warehouse as we speak. Sizohlangana sonke khona kusasa. And don't forget we're all going to club Zero tonight".

Me: " We as in who?You better not include me please".

Sthe: "Well shame, you're coming whether you like it or not".

Me : "Hebana, fine. I will be there".

Sthe: "Cool, 2 down, 4 more to go. Wish me luck".And he hanged up. This nigga is crazy.

Anyway, I got in my car and drove home. As i entered through the gate i saw an unknown yet familiar car parked on the driveway. Let me ask my guard Sbu who's in my house

Me:" WeSbu, who's car is that?".

Sbu:"Mhlonishwa, there's a lady named Nomhle who said she's your girlfriend so ngimvulelilie".
Me:" Nx, that bitch. Ok it's fine, I'll handle this".

Sbu:"Mhlonishwa". And he bowed a little and walked away".

I parked my car and walked into the house. And there she sat with her feet on MY couch, drinking MY champagne while reading some stupid magazine.

Nomhle:"Baby you're home". She stood up and attacked me with a hug.

Me: "Ufunani la? I didn't call you and last time i checked if i need you, i call you so why are you here?".

Nomhle: "Hawu babe i was bored so i decided to spend the weekend with you".

This bitch was now testing my patience

Me:"Did i say i need company?" Ungazong'dakelwa entlek leave".
Nomhle: "But babe...".

Me: "NOW!!!" She jumped and grabbed her things and exited the house. You see, Nomhle is just my on and off fuck buddy but the problem is that she caught feelings and thinks we're dating, imagine. Im way too heartless and ruthless to date so i hit and pass, that's it and either way, my beast would kill her.

I made my way to my room, I took a long shower,went to lotion then wore my grey Adidas short with no shirt on, my nike socks with yeezy slides. I took my phone and headed downstairs to the kitchen. I decided to make a chicken sandwich and as i was finishing up, my phone rang and it was Danger.

Me: "bafo".

Danger: "Sthandwa sam..".. Nx this idiot.

Me: "Fokof wena, Ufunani?".

Danger: "I just wanted to tell you that we have a meeting with Richard at the warehouse. Its to do with the assassination of Mngoma so be there by 2pm".
Me: "Ok I'll be there".

Danger: "Sure.".. And he drops the phone. I wonder who killed Mngoma but anyways, let me enjoy my sandwich.