Chapter 32

Narrated - the next day...

Ndalo got out of her car and walked to the door. She took a deep breath and released it slowly. She had thoughts of turning back, but it was too late as they were expecting her. She wasn't in the mood to fight with her newly found father and her brothers, but she told herself that if Mnqobi irritates her, she will not hesitate to pull the trigger. She knocked once and backed away, waiting for whoever to open the door. After a few minutes, the door and she were met by Mnqobi himself. He stood by the door and folded his arm.

Mnqobi: "Can I help you?" Ndalo looked at him and walked in, pushing him aside.
Ndalo: "Fokof wena, uphi ubaba wakho?"
Mnqobi: "You don't just barge into people's homes, wena msunu." Ndalo turned around and looked at him.
Ndalo: "I just did. Now, what will you do about that?" Mnqobi walked closer to her, then he pulled out his gun and pointed it at him.
Mnqobi: "How about I show you?" Ndalo also pulled out her gun and pointed at him.
Mthoko: "AYY, FOKOF MAN!  Can't you guys get along?"
Them: "No." Mthoko shook his head in defeat. Ndalo went to the kitchen where the rest of the brothers were chilling and eating rice and beef stew. She greeted them, and then she took a spoon and ate from Mnqobi's plate.

Mnqobi: "That's my food." She rolled her eyes.
Ndalo: "So?" She asked and continued to eat, which pissed off Mnqobi, but the others found this amusing.
Khaya: "Kahle kahle, what going on with you two?"
Ndalo: "Nothing. Your brother is annoying and deserves a punch in the face, that's all."
Mnqobi: "The feeling is mutual."
Ndalo: "Nobody asked you."
Mnqobi: "Well, they didn't have to. You know, I can't wait until I beat your ass."
Ndalo: "The feeling is mutual."
Mnqobi: "Nobody asked you."
Ndalo: "Fuck off."
Mnqobi: "Nawe."
Baba: "What's all of this bickering?"
Them: "She/he started it." The others laughed.
Baba: "Ndalo, asambe." Ndalo stood up. and followed Baba to his office. Ndalo sat down on one of the velvet armchairs and then looked at Baba.

Baba: "I know that you're still angry at me and i-." Ndalo interrupted him.
Ndalo: "Im not angry, and I'm willing to forgive you." Baba was shocked! He could believe that Ndalo could forgive him so easily. Meanwhile, Ndalo had actually forgiven him, but it's going to take time for their relationship to grow.
Ndalo stood up, and Baba went in for a hug, but Ndalo quickly stopped him.
Ndalo: "Relax, old man. we're not there yet."
Baba: "Does it look like I care?" And he pulled Ndalo closer to him and gave her a warm hug.
Baba: "And don't call me old man, nginguBaba wakho." Ndalo rolled her eyes and released a little chuckle. A camera went off, and it was Danger taking a picture of the sweet moment.

Ndalo: "Manje wena?"
Danger: "What? I was just taking a picture of the cute moment." Ndalo shook her head.
Sthe: "Now that you're part of the family, I think it's time for you to address me as Bhut' Sthe." Ndalo gave him a frown while the others laughed.
Ndalo: "Uyanya wena. Im not calling you that."
Khaya: "Mina, all I want is that Beast you're driving."
Ndalo: "Fuck no, you're not getting my car."
Khaya: "Too late." And he snatched the keys out of her hands and ran away with them.
Ndalo: "Fokof wena Khayalethu.  Give me back my keys." And she ran out and chased khaya the whole house.

******
.
.
.
.

I GUESS EVERYONE HAS ACCEPTED THEIR NEW SISTER, BUT WILL ELIHLE ACCEPTED HER???

THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN ON PHIWO!! WILL KHWEZI HELP HER IN TIME OR SHOULD WE PREPARE FOR A FUNERAL????😱👀

STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT...❤️😏