chapter 7

Khwezi

Nx. Who does he think he is, calling me a bitch. I've never fucked his father so please, im not a bitch. Yoh but the look he gave me when i slapped him, his eyes Damn! I felt like he was going to kill me. Anyways, i walked back to our table and i found Phiwo on her third bottle of Brutal Fruit and she was not even drunk. Talk about an expert in drinking.

Phiwo:" Manje wena? You went for a long time. I even thought you were taking a shit there". The fuck?

Me: "Ai man wena. I had a little altercation in bathroom and the handsome asshole "saved" me as if i asked him to, nx".

Phiwo:" REALLY? Wait, look at that table. DAMN its the Zungu brothers. Omama bayazala ngaphandle shame, YOH!". And then?

Me: "What the fuck are you talking about?"

Phiwo:" Buka". And she directed me to the table full with men. Wait, that's him and i think that's his brothers coz they really look alike.

Me:" That's him, with the black turtleneck who bumped into me".

Phiwo:" Chomieeee! Damn they are so gorgeous man but the one next to him is my type. But anyways, lets enjoy our alcohol friend".
Me:" Now you're talking". We did a toast on it and Work by Rihanna ft Drake blast on the speakers. All the girls started screaming including me and Phiwo since its literally our favorite song.

Me:" Come, lets hit the dance floor and show these bitches how its done".

Phiwo:"You read my mind, lets go". And we hit the dance floor, twerking and dancing until we had a circle around and people cheering us on. We danced, moving our hips around and side to side, and twerking seductively until i felt someone grab my arm, pulling me away from the crowd. Haiboo, who is this? And when i looked up, it's the handsome asshole, nx.

Me: "Let me go man, you're disturbing me!".

Manqoba:"Woza, you're coming with me".

Me:"No, I'm not leaving without my friend and my bag".

Manqoba:"Relax, my brother is going with her and i have your bag, come". I pulled my arm away from him and he stopped walking.

Manqoba:"Lalela, it's either you walk with me to my car or i carry you over my shoulders, choose". I looked at him and folded my arms. There's no way im leaving with this unknown man. What if he's a serial killer or a human trafficker? No way, im not risking it.

Me:"Haiboo, what if you're a serial killer or a human trafficker, sorry but im way too beautiful to die".

Manqoba: "You mean 'too young to die' but whatever. Im not going to kill you, can we go?".

Me:"No". And without warning, he picked me up and carried me over his broad shoulders like im a sack of potatoes. Nx idiot.

Me: "Put me down you asshole". I started banging on his back, hoping he will put me down but the idiot laughed and spanked my ass. Pervert.
Manqoba: "carry on shaking this ass, im not complaining". Mxm. We stopped by his car and he opened his car and carefully placed me on the front seat and i immediately turned and faced the window. He got in and drove away.